AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Lesbians. I love lesbians istg they are the nicest people ever-

-------

Then Austin started explaining how love or host works and all that, blah blah you had heard it a million times.

Then he tells techno he's going to ask the first question.

Techno just looks at the camera axe in hand and thinks for a second.

"Opinion on government"

Austin gives techno a "of course" look and they start going down the list just saying what side they where on, you know, left right stuff.

You just say that you hate it, it's anoying and complicated and you don't understand it.

Of course the trump supporter girl gets bumped off first, because even if techno hates the government, he hates trump a little bit more.

One girl asks techno to smile, and you think "hah, he smiled when he explained his Axe to me, your late bud"

Techno just looked at the camera and did a kinda bitchy resting face and went back to trying to find the thing to sharpen his Axe.

Austin asked the next question.

"What kind of music do you like?"

Some girls answers where "love" or "romance" the only other guy just said "rock" and you just answered "the good kind"

That made techno laugh a little.

The girl that answered with "love" which sounds as stupid as it feels to write, got bumped off.

This was going to take a while. There's 4 girls left, you and the only other boy.