the- how do I- scary group of people you should never put together call.

"OI! TOMMY!"
you yelled as you ran back into the room after getting water.

"YEAH?"

"yOUR A BITCH"

"HEY-"

"calm down guys, and Tommy don't that's the wrong place."

"Oh shit your right Techno it's over one block-"

"God I fucking hate you guys"

"thanks Fundy!" you joyfully respond.

you wiggle to get comfortable in your chair and then open up Minecraft, getting on you and techno's world. you play calming Zelda music while the boys fight over the build in the background.

you decide to record with them yelling, mostly because it comforts you, it reminds you of your home life before you got to move out.

your parents would always be yelling and screaming to the point your father moved out and they broke up, your step dad and mum always also yelled. your siblings would play the TV to loud to block out the sound of them and you would always hide away in your room.

and even though those were bad times, it does remind you that it's so much better now, and that you're way happier.

"Y/n? are you okay?"

"huh- oh yeah techno I'm good."

"Y/n??? that's their name?? NICE!"

"haha, thanks Tommy."

"you just went quiet for like, half an hour or Longer, you sure you're doing okay-?"

"yeah Fundy! wait- half an hour? it felt like I only spaced out for like ten minutes max 💀"

"k, our yelling doesn't bother you right?"

"yeah Fundy, you guys are good!"

"okay, thank god, I thought I triggered you."

"yeah, I'm good Tech."

you finish up making part of the automatic farm, trying to figure out how this works.

"UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" you hit you head on your desk in defeat.

"Y/n???" Techno asked concerned

"WHY ARE AUTOMATIC FARMS SO FUCKING HARDDDDDD!"

"oh- I thought it was us again."

"no, you guys are wonderful."

"okay-"

you get up to refill you water and grab a piece of bread. you stand in your kitchen for a minute thinking about things.

"Technoblade, THE Technoblade is going to get married to me over Minecraft??"

you set down your stuff and put you hands in you hair looking at the ground, wondering if this is real.

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" You jump around and scream, probably concerning your neighbors again.