I reread some chapters and saw how fucked my grammar is I'm so sorry guys-

techno made a server for both of your wedding, and mad sure to set a date and time, and send out "invitations" (DMs asking people to come.)

Techno gave himself way more time then Fundy did, so he could build this and succeed.

Fundy joined the server and asked Techno to join VC.

"Technooooo!"

"what."

"I wanna help!"

"why-?"

"no reason."

"is it because your marriage is in shambles and you need to destract your mind from it?"

"...."

"fuck you."

"I'm right though hahahah"

"I will leave."

"wait no I have no idea how building works-"

"haha loser imagine not being able to OH AHHH AH🔇HH AHH-"

Techno had turned Fundy into survival and started chasing him around.

after a few minutes of messing around techno screenshared a video of someone building something close to what he wanted to build.

Fundy, not much of a builder himself focused on the decorations and making the building look more detailed while techno did the base and walls.

it took them three hours in Total to build the whole thing, but there was a window on top of a really big hallwayesc, and it was basically a huge library with a wedding inside. the big window had the progress pride flag.

he took to making spawn look great, after Fundy left. Fundy didn't want to leave, but he did have to keep working on his next video, his procrastinating ass.

techno built a two big frog statues outside the doors of spawn as if they were guardians of it.

he made a path to the library and decided to get off for the night, Because he was tierd.

__________________________________

🐧 Morning Techno!

🐷Good morning.

🐧are you sure you don't want me to help with the wedding? it's our wedding.

🐷I want to surprise you.

🐧ughhhh fine.

🐷come on, it will be cool.

🐧but I wanna see it now!

🐷you only have to wait a few days now, the wedding is on Friday, 4pm our time.

🐧ugh fine. can we call while you work on it today?

🐷as long as you promise not to bug me about what it looks like.

🐧can you tell me one thing about it-?

🐷fine

🐧REALLY?

🐷I put a progress pride flag in there somewhere.

🐧:0

🐷I'll text you before I get on.

🐧OKAY!!!

____________________________________

🦊 I'm almost done with my video besides editing, do you want me to help again? it was actually kinda fun 👍

🐷sure, is it okay if U/N joins call too?

🦊oh, well, yes but how are we going to communicate the building?

🐷your smart.

🦊WHAT

🦊TECHNO IM NOT SMART

🐷 I'M*

🦊;-;

🐷 I'll call you in about half an hour on the building dm, I'm adding Tommy and U/N

🦊 TOMMY??

🐷 Tommy.

_______________________________________

🤬(Tommy)

🐷 -Technoblade added Tommyinnit to the chat-

🐷-Technoblade added U/N to the chat-

🦊 what.

🦊oh god wait oh no

🤬HEYYYYYYYY WHATS UP

🦊TECHNO WHY

🐷 Tommy wanted to help.

🐧 Bread.

🦊Bread-?

🐧 I'm haven't seen the wedding, but I can sense it need more Bread.

🦊 why-

🐷why are you capitalizing bread like it's a proper noun?

🐧CAUSE FUCK YOU, IT IS.

🐷okayyyyyyyy sureeeeee

🐷-technoblade started a call-
______________________________________

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH WE NEED MIRE BREAD GO GO BREAD WORK BREAD MORE"

"what"

"BREAD"

"it's just me no one else has joined yet."

"THEN WORK TECHNO WORK BREAD"

"Hi!"

"FUNDY! MORE BREAD!"

"oh-"

"HELLLLLOOOO"

"TOMMY YOU'RE NEW SO YOU GET SOME SLACK, BUT WE N E E D M O R E B R E A D!!"

"how much do you even like bread-?"

"what a good question Techno, it's got a werid texture and doesn't give you half the health you should in Minecraft, it sucks."

"so then, why Bread?"

"Shut the fuck up Fundy. it's for the idea"

"ah- okay-"