Chapter 11

Naomi's POV
"Hey Momma. I'm back."

"Hi sweetie how was it?"

"It was good I beat him 9-5 and we ate and had some ice cream."

"Good that's my girl."

"We're gonna swim in his pool for a little while. That ok?"

"Yeah but you don't have extra clothes."

"It's ok. Brooklyn said he would lend me some."

"Okay. Have fun." And with that I was off. Brooklyn was actually really fun to be around. I really liked him. Brooklyn Beckham was special and I knew it.

"Naomi, in here." Brooklyn took me out of my little thought bubble.

"Okay."

"Here are some shorts and a shirt."

"Thanks. Where is the bathroom?"

"Right there." he pointed to a door in his room.

"Okay thanks." I got in and put on the shorts and the shirt it was a little weird looking so I decided to peak out of the door and say

"Hey Um Brooklyn do you think that maybe I could look for something to wear this feels kinda awkward."

"Um yeah sure help yourself."

"Ok thanks." I found a pair of boxers that would look well kinda normal and I would just wear it with my bra. So I got out with Brooklyn's boxers on and my bra on. I went outside where he said he would be. I walked up to him.

"Hey you ready?"

"ye...." He stopped mid sentence and was just staring at me.

"May I help you?"

"What um you just look so gorgeous. And just oh my."

"Well thanks. Do you have sunscreen. I don't want to look like a tomato once we're done."

"Oh uh yeah here you go." he handed it to me and I some how managed to get it on my back. I don't even know so don't ask.

"Ready?"

"Yup sure am. So how are we gonna do this?"

"I don't know. I bet it's kinda cold."

"How about we jump in to just get used to it quicker." I suggested.

"Yeah sure."

"Okay ready 1," Brooklyn intertwined our fingers together. It felt just right. As he did that we both looked into each other's eyes and just smiled.

"2, and 3" we ran into the pool and jumped into the water. We played some games hung out a while and played some water basketball. I won of course. Then we just got on these floating donuts.

"Naomi what is one thing you are like freaked out about."

"Oh that's easy. I'm really freaked out of belly buttons."

"What!? Why!? Thats so weird."

"Think about it. It's this random whole in your body that goes either in or out and it doesn't do anything. It doesn't have a purpose. And like it feels all weird"

"That's very true. I never thought of it that way."

"What's like your reasonable fear?" I asked

"I have a fear of spiders."

"Okay that's understandable. Their like creepy and hairy and stuff."

"How about you what is your reasonable fear."

"Okay it's kinda like two in one. I'm afraid of going skydiving and the parachute not opening and  landing in open water."

"Oh that's scary. How about this if I can get you to come skydiving with me and I can guarantee that you won't land in open water will you try it?"

"If I put you in a room full with spiders for 5 minutes would you try it?"

"Oh point taken maybe not."

"Yeah that's what I thought." our conversations were pointless put I like them. It's one of those things where you just talk and it doesn't go anywhere.

"What about like your life fear like never doing what you love or something like that."

"Well I guess it's like not finding the person I love, my other half. You know?" I responded.

"Yeah. But I don't think that you'll be looking for too long."

"Whoa ok."

"Naomi! Naomi!" My mom called

"Yeah."

"Get ready we're leaving in 15 minutes."

"Okay! Brooklyn I have to go."

"Okay. Your clothes are in my room. I'll take you."

"Thanks." We walked back to Brooklyn's room and I got dressed and he was waiting also dressed waiting for me.

"Before you go. Can I have your number?"

"Uh. Yeah sure. Here ya go." I typed my number into his phone.

"Thanks. I just texted you so you have my number."

"K."

"Naomi come on we have to go!"

"Coming."

"I'll walk you out."

"Thank you Victoria for the job and we will come back tomorrow to finish up. Okay? The house was way to big to finish the job in just one day." My mom said. Wait we were coming back tomorrow. Yes! Score! Brooklyn just looked at me

"Yeah. That's completely fine. Naomi your cupcakes were to die for. Thank you for making them." It meant so much that Victoria really liked my cupcakes.

"Oh yeah no problem. Thank you for letting me bake in your amazing kitchen."

"Will you come tomorrow too?"

"Yeah are you?"  Brooklyn asked anxiously.

"Yeah sure. If it isn't a burden for you guys."

"No no it was a pleasure having you."

"Then yeah I guess so."

"Alright bye then. Have a safe trip back home and see you tomorrow."

"Bye." My mom and I said in sync.

"How was your day?" My mom asked.

"It was good we ate some lunch, went to the beach and played some soccer, and yes dad I did win."

"That's my girl." He gets so proud when I tell him I win at games and stuff.

"We baked some cupcakes, and hung out at their pool for a while."

"Who did you spend the day with?"

"Brooklyn."

"Do you like him?" My mom was so nosey.

"I don't know." Obviously I couldn't tell my mom yes mom I do like Brooklyn.

"Okay. All I'm gonna say is be careful."

"Yeah I know." I took a nap on the way home and when we got home it was kinda late so I decided to go to sleep but before I did that I checked my phone and Brooklyn had texted me.

B: Can't wait to see you again tomorrow. Xx
N: I literally saw you an hour and a half ago.
B: But it feels like forever since I saw you.
N: HA. You're hilarious.
B: Goodnight Naomi.
N: Goodnight Brooklyn.
B: XX
N: I'll do it the American way Xoxo.
And with that I was fast asleep, ready to see Brooklyn again.