Chapter 17

Naomi's POV
It's been a couple of weeks of Brooklyn and me going out. It's now September and we have had school kinda gets in the way of our relationship. For example when my parents go to his house on weekdays I can't go because school. He does come over sometimes on the weekends.

Today I was going to Brooklyn's because we didn't have school because it was some stupid holiday thing. However Brooklyn didn't know I was coming over.

We finally got there, I rung the bell and Victoria , as usual, opened the door.

"Naomi! Hello I didn't know you were coming. Brooklyn didn't say anything."

"Hi Victoria. I didn't tell him it's kind of a surprise."

"Okay then come on in. He's in the living room."

"Okay thanks."

I was walking to the living room and I couldn't believe my eyes. Some twit just kissed Brooklyn! My Brooklyn! I shut the door closed and went to I don't even know I was just running. Brooklyn was shouting out at me Naomi! Naomi! He's a soccer player but I am too but I was so devastated he caught up to me I was down the block by then.

"What do you want. What are you going to explain huh Brooklyn what? Because what I saw was really clear" He sat me down on a bench.

"Look that girl's name is Holly. I go to school with her and we were assigned a History project together. She came over because we had to finish it up. Before you came in she was telling me that she liked me. Then I was telling her I had a girlfriend in case she didn't know and I told her how much I loved you. Then she came on to me and kissed me and it was only for a millisecond and I pushed her off."

"Did you really say all of that?"

"Yes I really did. Naomi I would never do anything to hurt you. I love you I wouldn't want to hurt you even if I wanted to."

"Are you sure?"

"Naomi I would never lie to you."

"Okay. I believe you. It's just you know what happened with Jake. I just ya know."

"Yeah I get it. But it's okay cupcake. You can trust me."

"Okay then." After that we kiss and it randomly started pouring rain. We both just looked at each other, smiled, and continued kissing.

After about 5 minutes we started walking home, still in the pouring rain, but it was okay. We talked about school and other stuff. We got to his house and our parents just looked at us like we were crazy because we came in all wet. We went into Brooklyn's room and changed. Brooklyn gave me one of his basketball shorts and a grey shirt. We then went downstairs holding hands into the living room where Holly was still there. Ah this was gonna be good.

"Holly this is my girlfriend, Naomi," said Brooklyn.

"Hi. So you must be Holly." She looked so nervous like when is this girl going to bitch slap me?

"Uh yeah um hi. Listen Brooklyn I should be getting going we can finish tomorrow before class or something. And I'm sorry for before."

"Uh ye" I interrupted mid sentence.

"No no why don't you stay. You have to finish and plus I am in AP history maybe I can help." I had totally said that in such a fake way.

"Um okay then." she looked so frightened.

They worked on their project and I kept on correcting them especially her. She must have absolutely hated me after that. That is good though because then she'll know to stay away. She left practically running out of that house. Brooklyn and I laughed about it because honestly it was so funny.

The rest of the time Brooklyn and I just hung out, watched movies, ate food. I left and went home it was a quick day. Once I got home Sam called me.

"Hey Sammy. What's up?"

"Come over now!"

"Okay okay I'll be right over."

I rushed to her house and her mom opened the door.

"Hi Mrs. Johnson. Is Sam home?"

"Yeah she's right up stairs."

"Ok thanks." I ran up to her room. Flung the door open and saw her crying on the floor with her knees to her chest.

"Sam what's wrong?" She muttered it out in between sobs. I couldn't believe it.

That bastard.

A/N
Hey guys. Kinda left you on a cliffhanger there. But anyways I wanted to thank EVERYONE who has read this story or has it their library. It has over 1k reads and I think that's completely insane. Thank you and please stay tuned for the next chapter. Sorry this one was kinda short but I just had finals these two weeks but expect more in the very near future. 😊