Chapter 7

Naomi's POV
We got to the house and I rung the door bell with my mom and dad in the back of me. I was kinda anxious for her to open the door.

"Hello. Good morning. Come in. Come in." Victoria said excitedly.

"Hi." the three of us said in unison.

"The rest of the crew are just getting some of the stuff out of the van." My mom said

"Thats okay. Um. Naomi, the small kids are out playing football but Brooklyn is in the living room, would you like to hang out with him?"

"Yeah sure. Why not?"

"Okay the living room is right down the hall"

"okay thanks." I walked to the end of the hall way and saw Brooklyn sitting there on his phone. So I dmed him so see what he would say.

N: Hey we're still not here

He got the dm and said "When will they get here?"

"Actually we're already here." He was so startled, that he even jumped.

"Oh my god. You're here!" he got so excited and literally hugged me.

"sorry I just got excited I finally get to see you."

"Ok then well what do you want to do." I asked him.

"I want to know EVERYTHING about you." He said

"Well that might take a while, but okay." He looked at me with amazement like I was about to tell him his favorite bedtime story so I started

"ok so I was born and raised in Queens, New York. My parents are John and Karen Green and I have a little sister named Jackie. I love to bake and cook, apparently I'm good at it. I go to Thomas Edison high school going into junior year with Ap english, math, and American history and next month in August 7th will be my 16th birthday. I like to dance a lot, I dance a little but of everything and I love sports. And my best friend's name is Samantha but I call her Sam or Sammy. And yeah those I guess are like my basic facts."

Brooklyn's POV
They finally got here! I was so excited to spend the day with her she seemed so amazing. She told me some stuff about her and I had an idea.

"Cool you're really smart. Wait. You said you baked right."

"Yeah I love it."

"Well I've been wanting to taste one of these amazing pastries so lets go make some cupcakes."

"Yeah sure. Why not."

"Yay lets go to the kitchen!" We got into the kitchen and she looked around with amazement in her eyes.

"Wow your mom seriously has some of the best kitchen appliances I have ever seen."

"Yeah I know right. Well chef you are boss what shall we start with first."

"Well lets get some flour, eggs, and milk for now." we started to make some red velvet cupcakes and we had maybe a little bit of a flour war. I put some on her nose and then she put some on mine. It was so cute. I didn't want to pour a lot of flour on her because she didn't have extra clothes.
Finally we were done we made red velvet cupcakes, with white handmade icing, and some sprinkles on top. I was about to try one

"okay this is the big moment that I will try your delicious cupcakes."

"Alright, but be completely honest ok." I bit into one and oh my god they were the best thing I have ever had it was like biting into a cloud with a piece of heaven in it.

"Oh. My. God."

"Well how is it? Do you like it?"

"I LOVE IT! It is one of the best cupcakes I have ever had. My mum and dad need to try these!"

"Whoa ok." They were outside playing football and I yelled

"Mum, Dad, Romeo, Cruz, and Harper. You have to try these cupcakes Naomi made." They all were like ok sure. when they tried it they loved it and finished eating it immediately. Naomi was by my side and she was surprised at how much they enjoyed the cupcakes

"oh my god. In all of my life I have never tried such a delicious cupcake. Naomi you are amazing in the future you should think about opening a shop to sell cupcakes." my mum said enthusiastically.

"Really? Thats an idea I've always had on my mind but maybe in the future I will."

Naomi POV
So Victoria Beckham loves my cupcakes!!! I was so excited in the inside and Brooklyn loved them too. After that it was already 12:07 so it was lunch and my mom came to me after I put down the cupcakes.

"Naomi, Victoria ordered us some pizza for lunch would you like some?" I was just about to say yes when Brooklyn butted in

"Actually, I was going to ask Naomi if she would like to go have lunch with me."

"Well I guess if she wants to then ok."

"I'd love to Brooklyn."

"Awesome lets go."