Chapter 15

Brooklyn's POV
It's been 3 days since I have seen Naomi and seriously it's torture. Maybe Mum knows her address and I can drive over to her house and see her.

"Mum! Mum!"

"Yeah?" She said from the kitchen.

"Do you know.... um what are you doing?"

"I'm um eating some of Naomi's cookies that I may have hid from you guys."

"Um okay anyways. Do you have Naomi's address by any chance?"

"No I don't but I do have her Mum's phone number."

"That's great can I have it?"

"Yeah sure. Why do you want it?"

"Because I really miss her and I want to surprise her by go seeing her."

"That's sweet Brooklyn. Here it is."

"Thanks mum!"

I dialed the number and it wrung a couple of times then she answered and said

"J and K's cleaning service. How may I help you?"

"Hello Karen. This is Brooklyn, Naomi's boyfriend."

"Oh Hi Brooklyn what's up?"

"I miss Naomi and I was wondering if you can give me your address to go visit her and surprise her."

"Um yeah sure just don't do anything bad."

"No no nothing like that you can trust me Mrs. Green."

Okay the address is......" Apparently she lives in Queens never heard of that place in New York. Oh well. I left my house at 10:00 am and got their at 11:30 am.

I got to her house and knocked on the door I had bought some flowers too. Someone was coming down the stairs and yelling

"Coming!" And their she Naomi so beautiful with shorts and a crop top that says California onto of the little pocket on the left with sneakers and her hair in a side braid and wearing a snapback backwards.

"Brooklyn!" She hugs me and wraps her legs around my torso and I hug her back.

"Surprise"

"What are you doing here?"

"I really missed you and I wanted to see you so I decided to ask your mom for your address and she gave it to me and here I am."

"Oh my god you are the sweetest thing."
I kinda blushed when she said that.
"I got you these flowers."

"Aww white daisies. How did you know these are my favorite?"

"I saw them and I thought they looked really pretty just like you so I bought those."

"Aww you're so cheesy."

"Yeah pretty much." Then someone came rushing down the stairs I guessed it was Jackie.

"Naomi who was... Oh my God you're Brooklyn Beckham."

"Jackie this is Brooklyn. Brooklyn this is my sister Jackie."

"Hi Jackie it's very nice to meet you. "

"I'm going to go put these in water I'll be right back but. Brooklyn come in."

"Hey it's nice to meet you too. So you're my sister's boyfriend huh?"

"Uh yeah pretty much."

"That's cool just don't let her down she really likes you."