Chapter 20

Naomi's POV
Today was Brooklyn's birthday and to be honest I didn't think of anything. So Last night I was remembering that when I first had met Brooklyn I told him I was going to take him to Brooklyn and to a mets game. I decided today was going to be the day I was going to do that.

So now since we are YouTubers we have to vlog stuff that we do so I woke up and flipped out my phone and started recording.

"Hi guys, Naomi here and I wanted to let you guys in on what's happening today. Today is Brooklyn's birthday. So I'm going to take Brooklyn to Brooklyn in New York and to a mets game even though he doesn't like the mets. But this is a mets vs yankees game so we're going to prove who is better. So I'm gonna go get ready and I'll see you again when I get to my car."

It was really early and I didn't want to wake my parents up and just left a note on their foreheads like I always do when I go out and they're sleeping. I got to my car and again flipped my phone out. Again.

"Ok so I'm in the car getting ready to go to Brooklyn's. So I'll talk to you guys when I wake him up to tell him what we are doing."

I rode my car all the way to Brooklyn's house. I talked to Sam a bit too she was telling me that things with her and Brad are going great.

I got to Brooklyn's house and David opened the door.

"Hi Naomi. I didn't know you were coming over."

"I'm kinda here to kidnap Brooklyn for the day and give him a little tour of New York."

"Ok that's good I think this will be a nice why to celebrate his birthday. We were just going to take him to dinner nothing special. You can keep him the whole day. "

"Good to know because this was going to take most of the day. I just really wanted to do something special for him."

"Yeah so he's still sleeping would you like for me to go get him?"

"No is it ok if I go wake him up myself?"

"Yeah yeah go ahead. You already know the way."

"Yup. Thanks David."

I worked my way up the stairs and got to Brooklyn's room and set my phone down on a desk he has in front of his bed and tip toed to his bed where he laid quite disheveled. I kissed him and he responded with,

"Coco stop." He meant Coco Chanel the dog they have. So I kissed him again.

"I said stop." I kissed him one last time and while getting up very angrily said, "Coco I said... NAOMI! Oh my god Babe what are you doing here!?"

"Happy Birthday babe I love you!"

"Oh my God Baby! Thank you and I love you too"

"Well today since it is your birthday. I'm going to take you to Brooklyn and another surprise after that."

"Are you serious? That's so cool! I'm gonna go get ready."

"Ok you go do that. And how about I go make you some breakfast?"

"In that case I'm practically already in the shower."

"Eggs, toast, bacon, and pancakes? With milk?"

"Sounds amazing I'm practically tasting it already."

"K you go shower I'll make breakfast."

I took my phone and stopped recording. Then I walked down the stairs and saw Victoria about to start making breakfast but then I said,

"Hi Victoria. I was actually going to make Brooklyn some breakfast how about I make you guys some too?"

"Hi Naomi. And no that's ok you don't have to."