Epilogue

Naomi's POV
So I bet you want to know what happens to everyone. Well sit back relax and have some popcorn because here you go.

Brooklyn and I stopped making YouTube videos. It was too much time consuming and we had a lot of things we had to do separately. I had to go to college, culinary school. (Was the top of my class) Brooklyn with being a soccer star for Manchester United. We still kept strong though and by the age of 24 were getting married.

After we got married, I opened a restaurant where I served my food. It was really great. Brooklyn supported me and it's one of the best places in Los Angeles.

At 25 we had our first kid, Dylan. He grew up to be a doctor. With us being famous it's a little hard but when you love to do something you make it work.  Two years later we had another son named, Lucas or Luke for short. He grew up just like his dad to be soccer star and was really good, he won the world cup TWICE. Then two years after that we had our first daughter Hazel. She grew up to be, just like her grandmother, a fashion designer. Lastly, again two years later, another daughter Paris. She grew up to be just like her mom a chef. I've taught her everything she knows. I'm also giving her the restaurant after I retire.

Sam and Brad also went strong. They just never got married. They said they thought that they didn't need a paper to prove their love so they also never had kids. Sam became a fashion designer. She had really good taste in clothes and was awesome at math. Brad became, you guessed it a soccer star. They travel the world together happily. Sam and I don't talk as much anymore though because we're both kinda busy and went our separate ways.

Jackie actually ended up with Romeo and they have one daughter. Guess what her name is Juliet. It's kinda cute and creepy in a way. Oh well. Cruz is going out with Suri Cruise. And Little Harper became a model and is dating a model named Joseph Johnson.

Jack, my ex-boyfriend died. Yeah he got beat up by a whole bunch of girls that he cheated on and get this he even married 3 times. All marriages were during the same time period. The police women didn't even arrest them because she was also an ex-girlfriend.

Today I went to an interview on Ellen and the first question she asked me was
"So how would you describe your relationship with Brooklyn Beckham?"

"Well, it's definitely a .....Rare Relationship...."

                                 The End

A/N

Hey guys. So this is the end yup that's the ending those are their lives. If you have any questions comment them or just send me a message through wattpad. And I hope you guys enjoyed the story. The amounts or reads it has is surreal but amazing. Thank you and I hope you guys had as much fun reading it and enjoying it as it was for writing it on my part. Thank you once again and byeee.