Chapter 13

Brooklyn's POV
Naomi agreed to be my girlfriend! I am so happy. I did it. Right now we were kissing and I didn't care that people were starring. We stopped kissing and looked into each other's eyes.

"You're a really good kisser." No one had ever told me that before.

"Really? You aren't so bad yourself."

"So I've been told. Let's go back to your place now."

"Okay. Come on girlfriend."

"Oh girlfriend, I think I like that, boyfriend."

"Boyfriend. I could get used to that." then Naomi kissed me again.

"I think I could really get used to that."

"Me too." This felt right. we walked back to the car holding hands.

"Naomi from now on I am calling you cupcake because A. I am boyfriend and I have the right to give you a cliché pet name and B you make AMAZING cupcakes."

"Sure but I'm going to call you... um... Jelly bean."

"What why jelly bean?"

"I don't know. Don't you like jelly beans."

"Some of them."

"So there you go. Did you realize these two pet names have to do with food."

"That is very true." By the time we were done talking about this we were already getting home. I helped Naomi out of the car and went inside.

"What do you wanna do?" I asked her.

"Yesterday you said you had a Beatles record. Can I see it?"

"Yeah definitely come on lets go." I took her hand and went to my room. I was looking through my records and found it.

"Here we go." I put in the record and gave Naomi the case. She examined it and sang along to the song that was playing. It was Come Together.

"Abbey Road. I love this album."

"I can see that. You weren't born in the correct time period."

"I know right. I tell myself that almost every day."

"Do you like any other old bands or singers?"

"Yeah. I really like Elvis. Gotta love the King. Elton John, John Lennon, Billy Joel I love piano man, Ramones, Pink Floyd, the Rolling Stones, and Stevie Wonder. Yeah I think that's it."

"Wow. You like a lot of 70s and 60s music."

"Yeah I was basically raised listening to all those people."

"But you have really good taste in music. You can go from one genre to another. I mean look you go from Billy Joel to the Rolling Stones. From the Beatles to The Ramones. I love it."

"Thanks not many people like my taste in music. They think I'm some kind of wanna be listening to this music. But really this is my type of music not songs about butts and boobs and stuff. Ya know."

"Those people are dumb, Cupcake. You listen to what you're listening now because it's what you like."

"Thanks Jelly Bean."
I kissed her to show her you're welcome. We decided to sit on the floor and listen to some music then Naomi spoke.

"Jelly bean, are we going to be one of the couples that celebrates like 6 days 9hours 5 minutes and 3 seconds anniversaries because honestly I don't really like those people. Like I think that we could celebrate like 3 month 6 month 9 months and yearly anniversaries."