Chapter 5

Brooklyn's POV
"okay so my mom hired this cleaning service and they came to see the house yesterday and they brought their daughter along. This is her."

"Whoa she's pretty."

"Yeah I know so back off." 

"Whoa mate I was just complimenting her no need to get defensive."

"Yeah sorry anyways. We have been dming a little and she is so cute and adorable. Here read."

"Aww does wittle Bwooklyn have a cwush?" Brad can be annoying sometimes.

"Actually yes i do and she doesn't have a boyfriend so thats good and I think she likes me."

"Well go for it mate because if you don't then I will."

"Haha very funny. But she is really pretty and just ugh I can't explain it."

"Brooklyn you're falling hard."

"I know but I just can't help it."

"Well if you are done can we go hang out? Let's go skateboarding or something."

"Ok. Wait I can't go because I'm babysitting Harper and she's taking a nap."
"Okayyy so then lets watch a film."

"Alright." We watched We're the Millers but i just couldn't stop thinking about Naomi.

Naomi's POV
So tomorrow is the day. I don't have to babysit Jackie today so that's good her usual babysitter is in today so i have the day to myself. I decided to got to a Starbucks by my house. As I had just gotten my order my phone buzzed. I thought it's either Brooklyn or Sam. It was Brooklyn what a surprise.

B: Hey beautiful.
N: Hi stranger
B: Tomorrow's the big day. I can't wait
N: Really tomorrow already.
I was totally playing it off as if I didn't care but who am I kidding i do care.
B: don't act like you haven't thought about it.
N: I have because you keep on reminding me.
B: Haha. My friend Brad says hi btw

Just as I was about to text him back someone touches my shoulder.

"Excuse me."

"Ye.." I stopped right in the middle of my sentence because it was JAKE! What was he doing here he doesn't even live in this neighborhood.

"What do you want Jake?"

"Look I knew you would be here and I just needed to talk with you."

"Well whatever it is I hope you aren't wasting my time. Sit down."

"Thanks for letting me talk."

"Well proceed."

"Okay so you know how i cheated on you with Natalie."

"Yeah one of my best friends may i add."

"Yeah but I wanted to apologize and ask if you would please take me back." Just then I looked at my phone. Should I lie and tell him me and Brooklyn are dating.

"Well. I mean I guess i can forgive you but just know I won't forget."

"So does that mean you're taking me back!"

"Oh of course not cheating in my book, you do it once and that's it."

"Wait are you going out with a guy or something?"

"Maybe, maybe not I don't know. That's for me to know and for you to find out. Wow ok I'm 3 minutes closer to death and i have nothing to show for it."

"You know what fuck you Naomi."

"Oh please! You wanna play the cursing game lets go because I'll beat your little ugly white cheating ass at this game."

"Whatever. I'm leaving."

"Bye have fun with Natalie. Oh and by the way her nose is fake!"

Everyone was the staring at me so I just said

"Well um Good afternoon. Please enjoy your drinks. Nothing else to see here" That was so awkward and embarrassing!!

N: Tell him I said Hiii and if he's cuter than you?"
B: Um he's not.
N: Right ok
B: Hey Naomi this is Brad! Brooklyn really likes you. He's in the bathroom rn so when he sees this he will probably kill me. Oh and I am cuter then him.
N: okay. Good to know.
I was walking home now. I was stressed i had to go bake something.
B: NAOMI THAT IS NOT TRUE AND YES I AM ABOUT TO KILL BRAD! AGAIN HE IS NOT CUTER THEN ME!
N: Oh yeah I didn't believe it for a second 😏

I got home and baked cookies, cupcakes, cake, and brownies. Oh and made dinner. I guess how I deal with stress is by cooking. Oh god I have a problem.