🎵💌 - (Flower Husbands) - Keep Us Never Apart

[ Notes For This Chapter: ]
One, The Time This Would Take Place Is When Scott Still Has The Xornoth Crystal As A Necklace. Two, Some Of The Backstory Elements Might Be Changed For Convinence Sake, & Three, I Hope You Enjoy This Chapter!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

[ Jimmy's POV ]

Today Had Been A... Nice Day So Far I'd Say. Me And My Fellow-Empire-Ruler & Good Friend Scott Were Simply Having Hot Coco On His Roof Outside During Night Time. We're Just Vibing Up Here, Ignoring The Cold Of The Lands Due To The Natural Mountain Frost And Scott's New Ice Magic And Just... Enjoying Ourselves.

However, I Couldn't Help But Notice After We Finished Our Cups That Scott Began To Lean Against Me. "Scott? Are You Okay? You Seem Tired.." I Asked, Ever So Slightly Worried About My Friend.

"Mmm, It's Just Getting A Bit Late, That's All. I'll Definitely Be Able To Stay Up A Bit Longer, So Don't Worry... Just, Ya Know,,, Tired,,,,," He Replied, Giving A Small Yawn Afterwards.

And I Just Chuckled Slightly At My Sleepy Friend, Always Having Found It Fun To Giggle At Scott While He's Drowsy. But Then I Thought For A Few Moments... Strange- I Know. The Codfather? Thinking? Omg- Okay. Cool. I Get It. I'm Gay, I Can't Do Maths. But I Can Think!

So, After My Thoughts, I Choose To Speak Them. "You Can Go To Sleep Here If You Want To Scott. I'll Make Sure We Get Inside Before It Gets Too Late, But You Obviously Wanna Sleep, So I Wanna Let You." I Offered, Hoping My Tired Friend Would Accept So I Could Get A Picture Of The Sleeping Scott.

Which He Seemed To Agree To, So While I Didn't Get A Verbal Answer, He Still Fell Asleep Leaning Against Me Right Afterwards. So Yeah, I Immediately Took A Picture. "Goals. I Got The Best Screenshot." I Said To Myself In Prideful Glee.

"I'm Sure You Did Codfather." I Heard From Somewhere Which Made Me Ever So Slightly Jump... But Luckily, I Didn't Wake Up Scott... And Then I Saw A Red Crystal Glowing... A Crystal I Can Only Assume Is The Xornoth Crystal.

And With That Info Dawning On Me, I Simply Sighed. "What Do You Want? You're Not Supposed To Be Here In Our Happy Ending Xornoth." I Said Aloud, Now Knowing It Can Hear Us... But I Wasn't Quite Expecting How Our Conversation Would Go.

"Is It Though? Is This Really Your Happy Ending Without Your Flower Husband?" Xornoth Said From Within The Crystal.

What's... A Flower Husband? Is That Scott? Who's He Married To?

Why Isn't It Me?

"It Is You, Incase That Wasn't Obvious Codfather... Or Jimmy As He Calls You. Past Lives... He Mentions Those Two Words Alot Doesn't He. Hasn't He Told You The Story? When His God Defeated Mine And, When They Made Champions, His Reincarnations Kept Crushing Mine Over And Over?" He Said, Obviously Crafting His Words Very Carefully To Make Him Seem Like The Victim.

And... It Was Working... "I- No Way! Scott Wouldn't Do That!"

"He Wouldn't... But Anyone He Used To Be Would. I Don't Blame Scott, Finding A Book With No Context Telling You You Have A Demon Brother Would Make Anyone Feel Like A Hero... If Only They'd Stop Finding That Book, Then Maybe We Can Stay On Good Terms In A Lifetime To Come."

"Is... Is There Any Way You Can Be On Good Terms... W-Without Any Memory Loss Magic Or Stuff Like That!" I Asked The Crystal, Still Not Understanding Quite What I Was Getting Myself Into Even If I Knew My Own Words Well.

Of Course, The Demon Chuckled Before Giving His Reply... And His Reply... Well- "Simple. Give Him His Flower Husband Back. Give Him His True Happy Ending Back. Let Me Be Responsible For That."

...I Agreed.

< /|\ >
< \|/ >

[ Scott's POV ]

When I Eventually Woke Up, I Found Myself In Me & Jimmy's Little Date Cavern I Made Some Time Ago. Heh, Good Times...

But What I Couldn't Laugh At Was... What I Saw In The Room... Xornoth And Jimmy Talking. Not A Crystal... Xornoth. "Jimmy... What Did You Do!?" I Said Loudly, Trying To Get Up But Finding Myself Unable To. I Wasn't Tied Down... I Was Just... Weak. I Couldn't Move A Mussel, I Felt Like A Doll That Hadn't Been Played With In Ages... Or A Flower In An Area With No Wind. I Can't Move...

Jimmy, Simply Chuckled At Me Though, Coming Over And Keeping Me Upright With A Hug... And I Then Saw Xornoth Leave The Room With The Shell-Crystal Dyed Cyan. Yet... I Somehow Didn't Feel Bothered... I Felt Safe... Why Do I Feel... Safe?

Jimmy Kept Chuckling, Noticing All My Rapid Change In Emotions Through My Expressions. "Silly Scott, Don't Worry. Your Flower Husband Is Here To Protect You... Forever And Ever." I Couldn't Be Bothered To Fight Back Against That Smile Of His...

...All I Did Was Smile Back.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! I Hope That Was A Good Introduction To My Writing/Typing Style So Please Get Used To It If You Wish To Continue Further In This Book. Anyways- To The Usual Outrooooo-

Thanks For Reading!
Words: 870