Hunger for revenge

Start from the beginning

"Do you ever ask Jungkook if he liked you the way you like him?"

"I-" Yerin was at the loss of words at the question. She indeed loved Jungkook madly, but the alpha was just too shy when talking about something intimate, but she saw a significant change in him when he was around Taehyung.

"See, you are sure of your feelings, but you're not sure of his feelings-"

"Just shut it up. I don't want to hear any of your words. " Yerin said and quickly grabbed her bag to go out of the packhouse when a voice interrupted her.

"Listen to me, girl. Yuta is hungry for revenge, and being his mate, you're the only one who can stop him. Think for a second. If Jungkook ever found out that you're the one who killed his pups and took his mate away from him, then would he still love or even consider you as a friend?" Yerin didn't reply and quickly went out of the packhouse.

"Why do you care about that girl so much, Suzy?" June asked when Yerin left.

"She is just a lost soul, and I am just trying to tell her that what she is doing isn't right. We can't do anything against Yuta, but she can, and I am hoping that she would clear this mess and save everything, but if not. " Susan sighed heavily. "Then we just have to wait for everything to end. "

"It's alright, as long as we are together, love. " June said, and Susan smiled a little, softly pecking her lips.

-----------------

"So what happened? " Hyung Sik asked, looking at Jungkook, who had busied himself in the paperwork. Well, he appreciates his son for working hard, but not at 11 pm, when he was supposed to be with his mate and probably sleeping. To his dismay, he didn't receive any reply from the younger True Blood, and with a sigh, he closed the office door.

"Got thrown out, again? " Hyung Sik asked, sitting on the sofa, and Jungkook pouted, nodding softly.

"I didn't even do anything this time. " Jungkook said, his pout intensifying, making the older chuckle out loud.

"Well then, better try thinking about it and then go say sorry. " Hyung Sik said, leaning over the couch.

"Is it really have to be me at first?" Jungkook asked, a little annoyed, but Hyung Sik chuckled, shaking his head.

"It's to make them happy, pup. Wolves get very sensitive during pregnancy and saying sorry doesn't make you smaller in front of them. You are like this when it's just one month. How are you going to suffer when Taehyung would hit 8 months?" The older alpha teased, making the younger huff with cheeks a shade of light pink. It's been years since he last heard his father calling him a pup.

"I don't know? I never knew its that tough to be a father. " Jungkook sighed, leaning on the chair, closing his eyes.

"Well, a mother's role is more challenging than being a father. " Hyung Sik spoke.

"Like giving birth and all, I know. "

"It's not only birth, Jungkook. It also includes the 8 months of suffering. It all starts with mood swings, then body pains, and then the kicks of the pups inside, and that's why till they reach 7 or 8 months, they become more irritated and hates anyone's presence around, and that's why it's more necessary to be with them. " Hyung Sik explained, while Jungkook looked at the older with admiration.

"You're talking like as if you're the one who was pregnant and suffered carrying me. " Jungkook bluntly said while Hyung Sik looked at him with an offended expression.

"I was still good enough not to let her sleep alone, no matter how much we fight. " Now it was Hyung Sik's turn to smirk and Jungkook to look away.