I love you

Still Mires POV

"Bingo doll~"

You were being so bold as too talk to me at this moment? Maybe you really did miss me..

"You um.. don't go to our school do you?" I watched as your soft lips quivered a bit as you spoke.

You're not scared of me right darling? No.. more like you were scared of the consequences of your actions. You know the answer to these questions.. what are you trying to do?

I shifted my legs and leaned forward. I could feel myself getting a little too excited by the whole ordeal but you couldn't tell now could you?

Fucking hell..

"No, I go to the high class one"
Your face lit up as if you were surprised.
"That's so impressive!!"
I almost scoffed at how well you were faking it. What else were you faking?

Does Y/n not feel the tension in the room? Of course she does.. god I love this woman..

"I wouldn't say so.. you must go to my siblings school?"

Fine Y/n.. I'll play along with our pretend.

"Yea, Y/n is so cool! She's in my last class" Gina answered for you smiling.

Shut the fuck up Gina.. no one was talking to you.

I rolled my eyes as my father tried to change the topic. My eyes darted back over to you.

"You never told me your name.."
"Why do you want to know my name?" You replied with a smirk. This surprised me, I'm sure you would've been shaking in your seat.
"Because I wanna know who I'm looking at..~"
"Well Mr high class, I'm sure you already know it~"

I bet you were thrilled from the tension in the room weren't you? Calling me Mr high class infront of everyone..
You just fucking wait doll..

"Gina.. just said my name.."
I smiled as you became nervous again from all the eyes on you.
"Right.. Y/n~ Such a pretty name"

It really is such a pretty name..

"Why do you go to a different school?"

That question kind've pissed me off. You were taking the opportunity to get information out of me and I could tell.

"Oh.. you know.. family business things. I'm taking over the company."
"Isn't that the oldest child's job?"
I couldn't help but burst into laughter at your side minded question. My parents faces were priceless and my siblings sunk in they're seats.

Is she trying too.. make them feel guilty?

You're so having my kids..

...

After unlocking my door I saw you walk pass with Gina. You made eye contact with me and looked away.
I hated the thought of you in the room with her.

Y/n has caught on Gina likes girls too right? I doubt it..

I laid in my bed and waited.

Atleast she caught on to staying the night.. I could've swore she'd do something dumb.

I peered over at my closet and smiled.