Missing teeth

You woke up dazed.

The covers were thrown everywhere and it was bright outside.
"You must've slept hard sleepyhead~" Mire was sitting at the end of the bed looking at you.
You brought the covers closer up to you.
"Come down stairs. There's some people I want you to meet" He smiled.
Mire seemed to be in a good mood.

You didn't falter but you hesitated. You stood up and realized you had on one of Mires shirts and your underwear.
"You don't have to change.."
You found that odd.
Mire was okay with you being half dressed infront of people?

Maybe he really doesn't care..

Your heart felt swole but he smiled and you followed him downstairs.
You were greeted by 3 men and a woman.
Your eyes laid on one of the guys you recognized last night.
"This is Kea, Liam, Blade and Synthia. You met Kea last night remember Darling~" Mire introduced. "You won't have to remember their names, they are leaving right now"
Your eyes widened.

Kea was definitely not the same as last night. He had bruises and cuts all over him and a busted lip. He had a black eye and bloody bandages on his fingers.
"Say hi to my love everyone!" Mire grinned.
They said hi but when Kea opened his mouth he had teeth missing.
"Hi.." You replied but no one made eye contact with you. Actually you noticed no one really looked at you.

As if they were frightened.

"You guys can leave, thanks for the help cleaning that.. mess.. up" Mire lit a cigarette.
"M-Mire sir what about my stuff..?" Kea gulped nervously.
Mire gave a glare and went to the basement. When he came back up he threw the box on the ground.
"Oops~" He chuckled as all the lewd toys fell out.
Kea picked them up in a frenzy and when he was done, he and the others left.

"What a fucking creep" Mire spat.

They all left leaving you and Mire.
"What time is it?" You asked him.
"2pm"
"I slept that long?!"
"Yes.. I guess you were really tired"
He stood up and walked towards you. You backed against the counter until you couldn't anymore.

Mire placed his long fingers on your cheek and trailed them to your lips. You looked into his dark eyes but his eyes were on his own fingers.
"I really hate how you treated me despite all I did for you last night.."
"Mire.. I-
"You what?"

He was hovering above you. All he had on was his black basketball shorts.

"I'm sorry.. I was just confused"
"You're sorry? Is that all you have to say?" Mire pushed his fingers in your mouth suddenly and you grabbed his wrist. He took his other hand and pinned your arms above your head on the counter.
He moved his fingers in your mouth.
Against your teeth, the roof of your mouth, and your tongue as you squirmed.

"What can I do with an apology Darling? You gotta show me you mean it..~"
He pushed his fingers farther making you gag. His expression was lit up with excitement as you struggled.
You couldn't get any words out as tears filled your eyes.
"What was that? I can't hear you~" He teased.
He pulled his fingers out your mouth and you gasped. Mire raised his index and middle fingers to his lips and licked them.
"I hate y-
"Don't say anything you'll regret"
You gritted your teeth as he lingered above you.
"I'll be out of here soon.." You mumbled looking to the side. He suddenly grabbed your jaw roughly and looked at you with dim eyes.
"Say that again.."

You stayed silent.
"I thought so.."
Mire let go of you and walked upstairs.

The emotions built inside you contradicted your actions.
You followed him. You burst in the door behind him and he looked at you surprised.
"What is it?"
You pushed him on the bed full of spite.
"Listen asshole.." You smiled, "You think you're so tough? You're honestly nothing without me you know.."

Mire bursted out laughing.
"You're so cute like this~ So  aggressive.. I could break that aggression if I wanted too~"
"You act like I can't either.." You smirked at him and he pulled you on his lap and arched your spine.
"You'll be the one begging Y/n.."
"I sincerely doubt it" you cringed.

He raised his hand slowly and your eyes analyzed him before lingering back to his eyes. Mires hair was pushed back and he had a sinister grin.
You gave him a confused look.

*SMACK*

His hand came down heavily on your butt. You winced but didn't wanna give him the pleasure of you whining.
"Oh that doesn't hurt sweetheart?"
"A-As if.."

You drug your hand up his chest making his childish teasing disappear into a serious atmosphere.
Mires body suddenly had chills and stiffened. He covered his face and groaned.
"So many times i've imagine this.. I can't believe it.. You're all mine~"
You gulped and moved your leg to get off his lap.

He grabbed both your hips and held them in place.
"Teasing me now?"