Purple

You had sent Gina the address and got dressed in clothing that covered your marks. Mire was sleep and you were out the window. It was stupid. You knew it was stupid. We're you trying to get a rise out of Mire?

Gina was parked under a tree as the rain came pouring down. You threw your hood over your head and wrapped her in a hug as you came close to her.
"This house is fucking huge.." Her mouth gaped open surprised.
"Okay we can go shopping right now.. but I don't think I can spend the night" It was 10pm and there was no way you could have a sleepover without getting caught.
"Fine.. here" She pulled your hoodie down and put the helmet on your head. She had on a leather jacket and tight black jeans. Her black boots were gleamed sleety from the rain.

You hopped behind her with no hesitation hoping not to regret this decision. She started the motor loudly and you yelled at her.
"Gina! What the fuck!"
"Calm down.." She laughed and took off. She had one of the helmets that covered her whole face. Of course she needed it for the rain.
You watched the trees pass until you finally came to a highway. The lights from the cars and signs were beautiful as the rain fell. Gina drove by some lit up buildings and graffitied brick walls.
You felt free..
It was fun.
Gina parked infront of this sketchy store. You both hoped off and went underneath the awning infront of the front door.
You both took your helmets off and set them to the side. Her haired flowed down her shoulders and it looked like the roots needed a re-dye from the black coming in.

"Aren't you scared your bike might get stole??"
"Nah.. Any fucker who's attempts, I'll kill them" She grinned.
"Wait Gina.. this is the store you were getting yelled at!! Remember that guy?"
"Oh don't worry about it.. He didn't mean it! He loves me!" Gina held the door open for you and you walked inside.
It was different than most stores you'd been too, but you liked it. They sold cigarettes at the front and all kinds of different things. The same old man was at the counter greeted you and Gina.
"Hi old man!"
"Gina what did I say about that bike?!"
She made a face at him, "We'll be in and out damn"

She took your hand and brought you to the very back of the store.
"Looookkk"
You covered your face embarrassed as Gina picked up a 9 inch purple dildo.
"Let's buy it~" She grinned.
"Get away from me"
Gina tried to poke you with it and you sped off. You could hear her laughing as you went to the other side of the store. You were looking around when something caught your attention.

Mire might like this..

You picked it up and smiled. You also saw some sour apple candy and grabbed it.

He likes this flavor right?

You saw some matching red string bracelets.

Maybe I should get these for us? Wait why am I even thinking about him..

Your face flushed and Gina snuck behind you.
"A scarf?" She asked confused, "Didn't think you were the type to wear that"
You laughed nervously, "Oh you know.."
"Oh.. you like this kind of candy?"
The way she asked was kinda alarming but she shook it off with a smile. "Do you even have money Y/n?"
Your heart dropped and you patted your clothing.
"Shit"
"That's okay I'll buy it since you snuck out for me~" She winked and grabbed the stuff. She placed it on the front counter with the same purple dildo. The old man gave her a look.
"Don't look at me like that! It's hers"
You panicked and threw your hands up. "U-Um.. wait no sir uh.."
Gina laughed and the man rung it up.
She grabbed the bag and winked at the man.
"We're gonna try it out on each other tonight~" The old man's face reddened and you refuted.
"She's lying!!"

Gina began walking out the store and you followed.
"Gina don't joke like that!" You pushed her and she giggled.
"Do you have to go home right now? You can come over my house for dinner.. I already told my dad I had a friend staying over" She had puppy dog eyes and whined.
"Gina I don't know.. and why would your family have dinner so late? It's like.." You checked your phone, "11pm"
Gina eyes lit up. "You got a new phone! And it's fucking nice as hell too!"
"Thanks"

Well Mire hasn't texted which means he hasn't woken up..

"And we have dinner late because that's the time my dad comes home.. he works all fucking day" She huffed and then grabbed both your hands.
"Please?? I'm having so much fun! I can take you home after"
You were curious about Ginas family so you gave in. You doubted Mire was related to them. You had no reason to think so right? The only reason you got Ivan and Mire confused was because you were on drugs.. right?
"Gina do you have another brother?" You asked her at a red light.
"What? What kind of question is that?" She laughed.

See it's just a coincidence..

After a while of driving you arrived at Gina's house. It was big but not surprising. Gina ran inside and you followed behind her carrying the bag.
"Come upstairs to my room~" She teased and you followed.
You placed the bag down and analyzed her room.
Punk rock posters and pictures were on the walls. Shoes and clothes were thrown around. Ginas room was pretty messy but fit her personality.
The door open downstairs.
"Daddy's home!" You heard a yell and Gina rushed downstairs.
You were going to follow after her but stopped to look around.
You walked down the hall and opened a door.

It was a tidy room with a game console by a Tv. There was a dirty clothes basket and a poster with a famous youtuber on it. There were familiar mangas on a shelf to the right.

Is this Ivan's room? I didn't know he was a video game nerd..

You giggled knowing you loved video games aswell. You went down the hall and opened a door which was the bathroom. You turned another door knob but it was locked, which snapped you back into reality.

What am I doing? Snooping in people business..

"Y/n come downstairs!!"
Gina called and you walked downstairs. You were greeted by a man with silver hair and a tuxedo. He had a scar across his face and a cheeky grin. He held out a hand and you shook it.
"I've heard about you from Gina and Ivan. Nice to finally meet you Y/n"
You felt honored.
"Ah thank you.. where's Ivan?"
"He's grabbing some stuff for me in the car" Gina's father walked past you both to the kitchen, "And where's my lovely wife??"
Gina took your hand and dragged you in the kitchen where her mother was finishing cooking.
Your heart dropped when you laid eyes on her.
"Oh? You must be Y/n.. welcome"

Her sly voice was recognizable. Her black hair flew down to her hips with a few gray strands. Her heels clacked as she walked for the sink.

*Knock Knock Knock*

"Is that Ivan? Why the fuck is he knocking?" Gina went to answer the door.
"Language Gina! What did I say about such a foul mouth on a young lady?" Gina's mother spat sternly but you paid no attention still in shock.
You heard the door open.
"Ivan wh.. what the hell?"
"What did I just say Gina?!" Her mom yelled and suddenly it was quiet.
Steps walked slowly in the kitchen and it was as if time stopped. Mire stood before you all with Ivan lingering behind.

"Hello family.."