"No me!!" Kyori yelled glaring at him.

"You can both play heroes. Or take turns."

"..."

"But-"

"Listen to your mother." Katsuki said from behind her as the boys just nod.

She turned to the wall as he opened the bucket already starting.

The boys both ended up playing Heroes together letting Katsuki finish the paint as _____ cleaned up around the house smiling at how clean and fresh it now looked.

As the boys played Kyori slowed down a tiny bit rubbing his right eye.

Kenji jumped on him to be victorious in the fight as he giggled.

"I win! I win!" Kenji cheered.

Kyori glared at him scratching his forehead against the purple streaks. 

"Boys come eat lunch" _____ called out as Kenji ran over.

Kyori just stopped scratching his forehead wanting to join them. He just let the feeling go running to his mother smiling wide at the pizza in his plate.

***
The next few days were pretty much the same.

The boys went to kindergarten.

Katsuki went to work.

And ______ went to visit Ivor at SuperNova.

***
"I told you I'd take care of it. We're getting our money back it's all good." Ivor said to he as she looked at the laptop.

There were a few other men and women in the meeting room.

"No signs of a virus in the system then?" She asked as they shook their head.

"Alright good. What are the new products?" She asked as one woman stood up having the PowerPoint ready.

"Well we already had equipment to help people fight or strengthen their body and quirk so I was thinking we should create a type of muscle cream to sell in our stores-"

_____'s phone rang.

She looked down at it seeing the school's number on it.

She looked back at the woman.

"Muscle creams a good idea, excuse me, I need to take this." She said getting up.

She walked outside as the meeting continued. She rarely went to the meetings so her presence didn't matter too much.

She picked up the call. "Hello?"

"Mrs.Bakugou! This is Mr.Soo we need you to come to the school. It's regarding your son Kenji Bakugou."

"Is everything alright!?" She asked already walking to the exit.

"Not exactly..he fought with another student and both managed to hit eachother in the face. Honestly kids these days surprise me..." he said

"What about Kyori?"

"Kyori? Oh, no he's fine. He has been scratching himself a lot according to the teacher but she gave him some type of ointment to help him. When can we expect you?"

"5 minutes."

She drove to the school annoyed at the fact Kenji would ever fight with someone.

***
Kenji sat on the chair being stiff with hands in his lap staring at the floor terrified for his mother's arrival.

The other kid who he fought was a female would sat infront of him on the other side.

His eyes met her as she glared at him.