Vol. 2: Chapter 6.2 - Calamity

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"Ike, are you feeling alright?" I asked.

"Shit... We messed up, Ayanokouji. It was a ploy, after all."

Hondou and I laid Yamauchi down on the bed. Thankfully, due to the time of the day and the path we took, none of us encountered any students. Yamauchi slowly tried to sit up while groaning in pain.

"Ugh..." he moaned.

"Haruki..."

"I-It... was a guy named Ryuuen. He... He was the mastermind behind this. Sexual assault...? Are you kidding me?" Yamauchi had a hard time uttering his words.

"What did he do?" I asked.

"It's as you can see, right? He used Kinoshita and Manabe to bait us. And now this..." Yamauchi clenched his fists in anger.

"Miyamoto, Hondou. Leave the three of us inside for now. Contact Kikyou, Hirata, and Horikita. Tell them that it's an emergency," I said.

The two of them looked at each other and nodded with little hesitation. When they left, silence conquered the room. Ike and Yamauchi looked down resentfully.

"I didn't think that you two would get in trouble."

I broke the tension and tranquility, releasing my words with a pretty provocative tone. It totally sounded like I was blaming them.

"Seriously, Ayanokouji? We just found out that the girls we liked played us for a week before making us receive Class D's violence. Now we're gonna get framed for something we didn't do." said Ike.

"That's right... Is this really the time to drop more unnecessary pressure by blaming us? That's pretty insensitive of you," followed Yamauchi.

They looked at me with displeased expressions. I crossed my arms before sighing. It seems like they needed to hear it, after all.

"Unnecessary? Insensitive? Do you guys not realize whose fault this is?" 

Hearing me bite back was unexpected to them. They stiffened up with a glare.

"The fact of the matter is; you two were so hung up on the idea of getting a girlfriend that you didn't even notice the obvious trap Class D laid down for you."

Ike and Yamauchi were shocked by my blunt words.

"W-What the hell?"

"If you suspected them from the start, then you should've warned us!"

"Do you really think your desperate and pathetic selves would listen to any warning that I'd give? Based on your past behavior towards my friendship with Kikyou, I think you'd just lash out at me."

The two got even more upset as I continued offending them.

"Man, you're quite something else, aren't you, Ayanokouji?" glared Yamauchi.

"I didn't expect you to be an arrogant asshole. Do you think you can talk down on us just because you're smart and popular?" asked Ike.

"Am I really talking down on you right now? Am I not just telling you what the facts are?" I looked at them with cold eyes. "Why don't we talk about another topic then? You two were dumb enough to keep misbehaving whenever the teacher isn't looking. You didn't even realize that a bunch of security cameras inside our classroom were monitoring everyone's behavior. Why do you think our points went down by a lot in June? You two were the biggest contributor to that."

The two flinched in shock.

"What the... How do you even know if that's the case?!"

"I asked Chabashira-sensei, of course. She even showed me footage as proof," I replied despondently. "And I've observed you two for the longest time. Apart from being the most unenthusiastic about studying, you two have the most undesirable reputation when it comes to attitude. Do you know how many girls have voiced out their opinions to me about the two of you? Most of them are repulsed by your attitudes. Of course, some of them might be exaggerating, but you get my point, right? A lot of the girls in our class are grossed out by your behaviors."