Can you hold this? -E.O

Start from the beginning

"Hey. Can you help me with something?" Lizzie suddenly said.

"Yeah, sure." Emma responded quickly.

"Can you hold this?" Lizzie then raised her hand.

Emma nodded thinking that Lizzie had something in her hand that she wanted Emma to keep for a little bit.

What she didn't expect was for Lizzie to interlock their fingers and act like nothing was happening.

"W-what?" Emma asked confused.

"Come on, I want to dance." Lizzie didn't answer the question but instead dragged a confused Emma to the dance floor.

When Emma went to let go of Lizzie's hand, the blond only tightened her grip.

"Hey, I didn't say to stop holding it." Lizzie said seriously.

"I'm so confused." Emma stated when they arrived in the middle of the dance floor, surrounded by dancing bodies, and people who were having fun.

"You were always so oblivious." Lizzie teased her. 

What is that supposed to mean? Emma asked herself.

"Come on, let's just have fun." Lizzie encouraged her.

And Emma did. She finally let loose and enjoyed her time with Lizzie.

Scenario II

"So, how you do plan on doing this?" Chris Evans asked Emma while sitting at the table on their lunch break.

"Just try and sweep her off her feet." Emma had completely no plan whatsoever. She had no idea left.

She tried a lot of things to get Lizzie's attention and show her that 'hey, I'm in love with you!' without actually saying the words.

Lizzie was just very, very oblivious and clueless.

"She's coming." Renner said.

"Wish me luck." Emma quickly got up from her chair and went to the blonde.

"Emma, hi!" Lizzie greeted her.

"Hello there yourself." Emma said in a flirtatious voice. "How was your morning?" 

"It was fine. I filmed a lot of scenes, but it was entertaining." Lizzie smiled.

"That's nice. They have your favorite pasta." Emma told her.

"They do?" Lizzie asked enthusiastically. 

"Yes, I already got you a plate of it." As soon as the words were out of her mouth, Lizzie jumped and hugged her. "Don't say anything to anyone, but I also got some for you to take with you for later. You know, in case there won't be any left." Emma blushed while admitting this.

She was grateful that Lizzie couldn't see her face because of their hug.

"Thank you, Emma, so so much! You are so sweet." Lizzie let go of her but remained within arm's reach.

"They are in my trailer, so when you feel like it, just go inside and take the boxes." Emma's blush was persistent. 

"Thank you, again." Lizzie kissed her cheek in gratitude. 

"Come on, let's get you eating, shall we?" 

"We shall." 

A few days passed and Emma did everything she could to woo the girl. From bringing her flowers at random times, to cooking with her since she knows the blond loves cooking, to giving her compliments any time she could.