"Just a lot of things are happening to Irene, and she doesn't know what to do about it. That is all that I can really say."

Lisa tried prodding for another answer, but Jennie refused to say anything else, so Lisa decided that some things were just better to be left unsaid. Or in this instance...unexplained because she knew that Jennie wasn't going to say anything else on the matter.

But the closer that the Open Day got to Belvoire, the more nervous that Lisa got. It was completely warranted of course; as Lisa was relying on her performance to completely blow away the judges and the crowd who will be watching the whole thing. A literal traineeship was riding on this performance alone...it had to be good.

No better than good.

Astounding.

Dammit, it was nerve wrecking. And trying to go about life as normal as she could before the Open Day did not help at all. Not even the professors were into the lessons as they usually were, as they too were going to participate in the Open Day, and they clearly had more important things to do and plan for rather than teaching some rich stuck-up kids how to do work.

Excluding the humble, poor kids of course.

Though Lisa will say hanging out with her friends did help a bit. Chaeyoung was a fiery little cheerleader for everyone who was participating in the performances, and she even had a betting ring going around for people to place bets on who will come up top in the performances. She even has managed to catch the interest for some of the rich kids to participate in the betting and Lisa was surprised to find herself being one of the top contenders in the betting, quite a few of the students coming along behind her to whisper their words of encouragement.

"Come on Lis...I have quite a bit riding on you."

"Supporting you from the shadows Lis!"

"Fighting!"

"Don't tell Jimin I have betted for you; he will literally tear my ear off."

Lisa was actually surprised to find quite a few of the rich kids have laid down their money for Lisa to actually walk away with another victory. Practically every student in her photography class have betted for her and she was shocked for Taehyung to outright say that he was supporting her. He gave her a playful wink.

"You got to prove that us photography majors are much more than our pretty faces." He teased and Lisa looked at him in bewilderment.

"We are literally the ones behind the lens."

"Doesn't mean we are ugly ourselves."

Well that she couldn't disagree with. While she was completely enamoured with Jennie, she was not blind so she could definitely say that Taehyung was incredibly handsome. And he knew it too. Hell, everyone in Belvoire knew it. But he was happily in a relationship with Jimin and from Lisa's perspective of when she has seen the two men together, they were soulmates, and she was happy for them.

Despite some of the shit they both like to pull.

Aside from Chaeyoung, the friend group that she has made through her time at Belvoire also cheered her and Jungkook on. Though the girls are incredibly supportive, the boys couldn't help but tease Jungkook mercilessly as they made their own little private bets on him messing up during his performance. Though they stopped the joking around quickly when they were chased by the brunette himself.

Jungkook literally could have become an athlete if he wanted to. He is pretty fast.

Although jokes aside, there is one thing which Lisa has noticed about her friends. Or rather she should say what she has noticed about one friend.