Something about the guys voice sent chills down the brunettes spine.

"Sorry daddy." The little boy said.

As the little boy ran away George watching the table he ran to.

The kittens eyes widened when they landed on a familiar older man.

George's heart began to race and he felt himself starting to panic.

His eyes scanned over the older face of the man, his gray hair, his aged skin and the unforgettable brown eyes.

It was his father.

George felt his Body go numb and he felt the glass place slip from his fingers.

Dream looked up when the sound of shattering glass filled his ears.

He saw his lover standing there in shock, white glass surrounded his feet.

The brunette quickly turned away making sure his face was away from the man he hasn't seen in years.

He jumped when he felt a pair of hand on his shoulders.

"Kitten what's wrong."

George felt tears flow from his eyes

Dream noticed and grabbed his lover lightly.

"Dream... that man."

The smaller began to feel as if he was falling out of his body.

"He's my father."

Dream froze and looked at the man who was now approaching them.

"Is everything alright."

George felt himself grow limp as the sound of the man's voice rang in his ears.

Dream quickly grabbed him making sure the man didn't see his face.

"Yes everything is fine." The blond said in a stern voice, he was holding back the urge to kill the man next to him.

"Are you sure-"

"EVERYTHING is fine."

The room went silent.

The pure dominance in the blonds voice made everyone freeze.

The man stepped back.

Dream quickly scooped his now shaking lover into his arm and quickly walked out of the buffet.

He needed to get George away from there.

The car ride was silent.

Dream noticed the brunettes hands shaking violently.

They got home and the smaller quickly got out and ran inside, Dream followed close behind.

Once inside the brunette collapsed onto the ground, he couldn't hold it back anymore.

Sobs filled the huge room.

Dream crouched down in front of his lover.

"I- I never thought I would see him again." The kitten said through sharp breaths.

All he could remember of his father was the day he watched the man who had made him take cash from a random stranger and walk away, leaving 7 year old George with a unknown man.

He remembered the selfishness on his face.

"He had a child! A- another kid!" George yelled as he hit the ground with his hand.

Dream watched as his lover looked up at him with tears streaming down his face.

"Why, why is he here, why does he have a kid!"

The smaller began to hyperventilate.

"WHY DID HE GIVE ME UP JUST TO HAVE ANOTHER SON!"

"WHY DID HE DO THIS TO ME."

His scream of pain echoed throughout the house.

Before Dream could react the brunettes passed out into his arms.

Dream held his lover tightly.

"I'm so sorry baby, I never thought this would happen."

After dream put the smaller to bed he called techno into his office.

For hours they dug up information on the man that was George's father.

He had been to prison for drug charges but they couldn't find anything about him having a son.

"So he really hid the fact that George was his child." Dream growled out. He felt himself grow sick at the thought of what that man put his kitten through just to fill his addiction.

Techno couldn't believe the information they discovered. Dave Found, George's father was now a successful businessman who had recently moved to Florida because of his job.

After his divorce he remarried and had a child.

Dream clinched his fist.

"He will pay for what he did."

Techno flinched as his boss slammed his fist onto the desk and let out a sick laugh.

"Let's see how much he can handle huh?"

Dream bit his lip.

"Let's show everyone the true man behind that mask of his."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOOOO!! SPICY TIME!!! Heheh thought I would give you all something crazy heheh. Hoped you all liked it hehe there will be more.

Thank you all for being patient with me, school is so time-consuming and so is my job and life is stressful, so thank you all for waiting for updates and still continuing to support me! Couldn't ask for better fans! I love you all so much!<3