Note

Dear friends,

I have come back. I have come with changes and more stories to share. I hope I don't disappoint any of you. My intention is never that. I just want to write honestly. Or shamelessly. If that makes sense. I open the floor to critiques as always. I love the good, the bad and the ugly. I soon will dive back into the V-Series.

The D-Series will continue and as promised a
New Story is up next:

Dear Rage,

We were locked in her chambers. The waves making the ship bounce over the sea in slow motion that didn't have any weight on the tension reigning in here.

Her brow lifted as she remarks. "You are quite pathetic."

I scoff. The vein in my neck throbbing as I watch her cross her legs. She wasn't wearing any panties.

She noticed the way I swallowed and smiled beautifully almost entrapping me. Again.

"You like what you saw?"

"Fuck no." Hell yes.

"Do you want to see it again?" Her thighs spreading.

"Hell no." Fuck yes.
~

Captain Shira Graves is wanted for piracy and a lot more twisted allegations that may be true. She fears the death sentence she's running from and decides to bargain her life in exchange for capturing a dangerous deceiving renegade.

When turncoat marine Rage Nixon gets captured by the matriarchal pirate crew, he has to do whatever it takes to escape. Even if it means to manipulate the captain's heart who was once the woman that shared his bed on a dark wild night and left without a word years ago.

Only she doesn't remember who he is.

(Second Book of the D-Series)