He laughed using his lightning abilities to electrify her but it didn't do much damage since she's able to withstand it..

But to the twins eyes..they were watching a man murder their mother infront of them.

Kenji remained frozen crying at the scene before him but Kyori who was nearby saw Tora grab the syringe again.

"TORA DONT!" She yelled trying to break her hands free from the lock but before he could even aim his hand to her neck..Kyori pushed him off her using all his little strength to get between Tora and his mother.

He had tears in his eyes not understanding what was happening but to see his mother in pain hurt him.

_____'s eyes widen as she tries to quickly take the locks off seeing Tora turn his attention to Kyori.

"NO! NO! TORA LEAVE HIM ALONE!" She yelled moving against the ground scratching her own arms to get the locks off .

"KYORI MOVE!" She yelled but before he could run to her Tora grabbed his hair.

Everything in her body sparked as she blasted the lock speeding to them only to watch Tora grab Kyori to throw aside..but Kyori hung onto his arm crying as _____ gets to them..

..Tora took his chance to get the syringe into her not wanting to fail. He wanted to ruin her life. Stop her from her hero life..he pushed the liquid into her skin. His eyes beaming as she had tears trying to separate Kyori's grip on Tora.

But..all of the sudden Kyori gave out an unnatural scream as he let go falling into _____'s arms.

Tora and _____ froze both looking at him seeing that instead of _____ taking the serum...Kyori's shoulder was stabbed..

Tora backed away his body shaking as he watched Kyori scream bloody cries as _____ held him.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM!? KYORI!? TORA WHAT DID YOU DO!?" She screamed.

Kyori started to yell his body moving in a horrific way as she held him.

"TORA WHAT DID YOU DO!?" She cried watching a purple mark grow across Kyori's purple eye..it looked like a lightning mark going across his eye..but when she touched it, it immediately burned her finger.

Kyori continued to scream as the door slammed opened Katsuki running in terrified as he just got back from work.

He stared at the mess infront of him seeing Tora trembling in fear not moving.

His eyes moved to the bloodly screams seeing ______'s horrified face as she tried to calm Kyori down.

Kenji remained in his spot completely terrified.

_____ looked at Katsuki tears in her eyes...

***
When the door opened both Katsuki and _____ looked up at the doctor.

_____ had Kyori resting on her lap both sitting on the hospital bed as she stroked his hair his little sniffles and cries being quiet.

"Is he alright!?" Katsuki asked.

"Well...there's no signs of damages to his body or even to his mind thankfully..only effect we could find is that mark on his face and body but they don't seem to be bothering him at all anymore." The doctor said checking the file.

_____ wiped her eyes looking down at Kyori who was silently crying against her body.

"A-Are you sure?" She asked the doctor as he nods to her.

Katsuki let the doctor leave before turning to her.

He hugged her holding the back of her head into his shoulder as she cried.