"Who did you knock out, Shoya?" All the boys flinched, they turned their heads in the direction the voice came from, KOKO!!
_______

Hina woke up and saw a boy with black hair in a deathhawk style, his hair was flowing widely as the right side of his face, and he had rectangles shaved into the other side. He had piercing eyes and arched eyebrows that made him look mad, Hina felt like she had seen him before.

She sat up, looking around. She noticed that the boys who forced her into the alley were beaten up on the ground, unconscious.

The boy stepped closer to her, bending down infront of her. "Did you get those injuries from them?" He asked, Hina nodded. The boy sighed.

He mumbled, "Those fucking idiots.." Hina's eyes widened, the way he said that and the way he looked was just so familiar.

He looked back at her, noticing her wide eyes. "What..?" He asked.

Hina snapped out of it. She then asked, "Are you Hajime Kokonoi by any chance?" Koko's eyes widened.

"I am. Who are you?" He asked, Hina smiled a bit.

Koko was a bit confused, then she spoke. "Hinata Tachibana. We went to elementary school together, didn't we?" She asked, Koko stood up.

He put out a hand for Hina to grab, "Oh you were the girl who slapped the class bully, I remember." Hina smiled and took his hand.

Standing up she was about to speak, when suddenly....
_______

Mikey had heard talking in an alley, he was gonna ignore it till he heard Hina's voice. He walked in the alley and saw her beat up, Koko standing infront of her.

He didn't even notice the guys on the ground, all he saw was Hina and Koko. The next thing that was known was Koko on the ground and Hina shocked.

She stared at Koko, then at Mikey, "MIKEY WHAT THE HELL?!" She yelled, Mikey was surprised.

"What do you mean? Didn't Kokon-" He was cut off.

Hina was bent down on the ground, trying to keep Koko calm.

He held his face, where he had been punched. "Mikey, you bastard! I helped her from those idiots!" He yelled, Mikey looked behind him and saw 4 guys on the ground.

He then sweat dropped, "Eh? When did they get there..?" Hina sighed.

She helped Koko stand up, "Are you okay Kokonoi-Kun?" She asked, looking at him worried.

Koko nodded and glared at Mikey. Mikey asked, "You know him, Hinata?" He sounded a little jealous.

Hina sighed, "We were in the same classes all throught elementary school. And this isn't the time to be jealous, Mikey!" She said. Mikey didn't know the right times to act this way.

Koko pinched the bridge of his nose.

Mikey then replied, "He's hot and rich! I would cheat on me with him if I were you!" Koko laughed a little.

Mikey then said something else, "Hell I'd cheat on you with him." Hina hit his arm and Koko laughed harder.
_______

After a while, Hina and Mikey parted ways with Koko. Hina and Koko had gotten each others numbers so they could catch up, Mikey wasn't happy about it.

Hina looked over at Mikey, who was pouting. "What? You want his number so you can hook up with him?" She teased, Mikey rolled his eyes and Hina laughed.

He smiled. Even though Hina had been through a lot today, she could still laugh.

Mikey decided to play around, "Who knows, maybe I will." Hina stopped laughing after a while.

She then said, "Please, I bet you he wouldn't want to hook up with you. He probably only hooks up with rich people." She said, teasing him.

Mikey realized he didn't have a comeback, so he didn't say anything else.

After a few minutes of walking in silence, Mikey spoke. "How did you get hurt anyway? And why did Kokonoi of all people help you?" He asked, looking over at Hina.

Hina told Mikey everything start to finish, this made Mikey livid.

Mikey glared at the ground, "So not only did that Tooru bastard go after my little sister, but he went after you too." He then sighed. "And for some reason he thought Kokonoi would help him? That rich bitch only does things that will benefit himself." Mikey ended.

Hina nodded, she knew that was true. "I think the reason he helped me was so that he could have a tie to Toman, that could benefit him greatly in the future. Don't you think, Mikey-Kun?"

Mikey agreed, Hina was quite smart about all this delinquent stuff now. She knew of most people that were strong or widely known, like Senju Kawaragi, South Terrano, and obviously Hajime Kokonoi, or 'Koko'.

They stopped by the Sano house so Emma could patch Hina up.
_______

A/N

I know this probably isn't what you wanted when you suggested this, I apologize. I tried to make it interesting.

Hope you enjoyed!