You Feel Lost

Hey,

There's nothing wrong with feeling as though you're not in the right place for yourself at the moment. It's healthy to realize when you're unsatisfied with your life. In fact–it's better to make the realization that you need to make a change rather than ignore it and settle for the rest of your life. There's absolutely nothing wrong with realizing you crave change.

Starting over, changing your course or going back to the start may feel like it's risky. But, wouldn't you rather know you tried, given yourself the opportunity to feel alive rather than live the rest of your days wondering, "what if I had taken that risk?"

Who inspires you right now? Well, whoever they are, they were lost at some point — we all were. And we'll all be lost again. It's just a part of life. But the funny thing about lost things is that we can always find again them. The key is to know where to look. You just need to look. You are not alone.

No matter how lost you may feel, know it's only temporary. Take several deep breaths. Meditate. Put your head in a book and read a few pages. Find a healing yoga class on YouTube. Curl up in bed and binge-watch your favourite shows.

Most importantly: Enjoy it. Enjoy it all, because... Why not? Take risks, try new things, fail, and learn, do it all. Take the chance, take the risk, you'll never know unless you try. Be more outgoing, be different. I want you to be proud of the chances and risks you took because they made you a better, stronger person. Do it all if possible. Travel, love, cry, experience life's beautiful moments.

P.S: A song can change everything.
Always, Ayla.

"It's never too late to start over. If you weren't happy with yesterday, try something different today. Don't stay stuck."