,,Just pray that you'll be born with a quirk in your next life and take a swan dive off of the roof of the building!".

...

Pray that you'll be born... 

Born with a quirk in your next life.

Take a swan dive

Swan dive off of the roof of the building!

Swan dive

Next life

Swan dive

off of the roof

Swan dive

Swan dive

S̶W̶A̶N̶ ̶D̶I̶V̶E̶

...

If you would ask him how long he had been standing in the classroom, staring blankly at his shoes, his bright red shoes, his label of being a quirkless person, he would not have an answer for he does not know. Midoriya was just so utterly tired, broken, betrayed even. This was the first time Bakugo had joined in on the suicide baiting. He couldn't help himself as he felt something deep inside him crack and crumble, barely holding together anymore as his head was carefully blank, devoid of any thoughts.

Was he in a state of shock? Probably. Did he care though? Midoriya did not know. He was too exhausted to cry, too exhausted to lash out or maybe even break something. He was tired. So he waited for his classm-... his bullies to leave the school grounds before finally moving, grasping the straps of his yellow backpack tightly as he approached the fish pond in which his destroyed notebook floated. ,,My notebook is not fish food". He mumbled, his voice hoarse and quiet.

His notebook was pretty roughed up and the water damage had smeared most of his entries but he would figure out how to decode and transfer them eventually. He'd simply start all over again, like always. His hands trembled as he glared down at the soggy book in his hold, his lip quivering while he clumsily fought the growing feeling of rage in his gut. What was he doing wrong? Was it because he was born quirkless?

Starting to begin his way home on a different route than usual, Midoriya let his thoughts run free, his viridian eyes narrowed at the ground as a frown pulled at his features. No. It wasn't his fault that he was born this way. It was society's fault. All of it. They were taught that the quirkless were worth less than them. That they were a burden in their "gifted world". It made Midoriya want to curl up and laugh at all of the hypocrisy.

200 years ago when quirks first showed up they were the ones seen as abnormal, as wrong, as monsters. But now? Research into space exploration and further expeditions down into the depths of our oceans were halted in favor of the arising quirks. Humanity was evolving backward and they were too blind to see. The greenette ground his teeth together silently, stopping under a narrow passageway as he stared blankly at a spray-painted wall showing some kind of gang logo.