Chester looked broken. Mike tried to talk. He tried to get out his feelings. Yes. He would. He would be with Chester forever because he knew there was no other boy like him. Chester sighed and put the box back in his pocket. He was heartbroken. Mike could tell. And then Mike was closing the distance between them and kissing him.

          "Yes. I'll be with you forever Chester," Mike whispered and Chester's eyes shone with happiness.

          "I....got you a ring," he said softly. Mike looked down at the box that was now open in Chester's hand. Inside, was a simple silver ring with two diamonds on either side, embedded in the ring. It was perfect. Mike let Chester put it over his finger and smiled when he saw Chester had one of his own on already except it was gold.

          "I love you Chester, so much," Mike whispered as he kissed him hard. Chester smiled as he buried his head into Mike's chest.

          "I thought you were going to say no. I thought I was going to be rejected," Chester whispered. Mike shook his head.

          "I was so shocked. I couldn't even believe it. But I'd never reject you," Mike whispered. Chester smiled at him and Mike wiped the tears of happiness off the other boy's face. He could see the other boy was so happy. Mike had never seen him this happy.

          "I love you Mike. I love you enough to spend the rest of my life with you," Chester said quietly. Mike laughed as he kissed him again.

          "I love you so much more," Mike whispered and Chester grinned. They were hugging tightly and Chester was still crying. Mike smiled as he stroked Chester's hair. The other boy was so sweet. He was so adorable.

          "I'm s-sorry. God I'm so emotional r-right now," Chester managed. Mike laughed again as he continued to stroke the boy's hair.

          "It's ok. We have plenty of time. Just let it out," Mike said softly as Chester broke down again in his arms. Seeing Chester this fragile in his arms even though he was happy was scary. He wondered if this had been how Chester was before. If he'd been this emotional. They sat there for a little while as Chester cried into his shirt.

          "I love you baby. God I love you," Mike said softly as Chester seemed to finally settle down slowly.

          Chester smiled at him, "Can I go wash up real fast?"

          "Yea. Go ahead," Mike said giving Chester a light hit on the ass before he walked out. Chester giggled and walked to the bathroom. He heard the bathroom sink go on for a few minutes and then Chester walked back into the room with a smile.

          "Now, baby, let's fuck," Chester grinned as he shut the door. Mike laughed as Chester tackled him to the bed and kissed him. Mike moaned softly as Chester tugged on his bottom lip with his teeth. The other boy's hands pulled his shirt off and ran over his chest.

          "Make love to me tonight," Chester whispered in his ear and Mike grabbed him around the waist, holding them so he could kiss him.