Invention III

Magsimula sa umpisa

She smiled, hearing those words

Otar - Now those are words I can stand behind. I gotta say though, that Morganite gem is rather cruel.

Rhodonite - I have to thank you three, if it wasn't for you I may have been rejuvenated even more...

Jamie - No I'm sure that... uhm would've that happened?

Otar - Well I don't know for sure 100% because the timeline we are in is quite different on its' own plus cause and effect works in a tricky way, maybe we were always destined to travel back in time and meet those two.

Moonstone - I really am not good with all of this.

Stevonnie - Well not that I am too much.

While watchng all fo this, the words stuck in her head 'The heart never forgets huh

After everything was done, the Off colors got back to their ship

The students too came back to homeschool

Stevonnie breathes in and out as she thinks ot herself "Now this was an interesting day"

Stevonnie thinks back to Steven's date and Bluebird's apperance, and then to Otar and Peridot's technological spectacles

Stevonnie *connie* ''And Rhodonite? It was like a novel"

Stevonnie *steven* "yeah it was amazing. They found someone they can be with,...forever.

"And they need each other around...and want you to be with them always..."

Her skin began to gain some pink coloring

"And won't ever leave you."

Her eyes tear up

*sniffles*...leave you"

*connie* "Aargh S-steven!"

Stevonnie stats to twitch, realising what steven counterpart was doing

Jamie "Stephanie?"

Stevonnie looks back to see Jamie looking at her worried

"I...I don't feel right..."

Jamie - I foolwed you to see if you're oaky now but it seems it will take more than a hug to fix this... Stevonnie I think you've been fused long enough, you should unfuse.

Stvonnie struggled to do so as her iner parts werent' agreeing

*connie* - Steven! Let go! We can fuse any other time!

*steven* - Grrr! And when will that time be!? You are never around anymore!

Jamie - Okay okay! Breathe. Just breathe.

Stevonnie tries to do what he says, inhaling in and out, in and out

Jamie - "Alright then listen. Both of you if yo have somehing to say then try and say it.

Smashing her hands in the ground, Stevonnie's eyes didn't stop tearing up as her hands clenched, they should've known.

And so he did.

Jamie - I'll ask again. Why are you like this? What is the problem?

Stevonnie is a fusion that he felt is the msot aware of their components. And when either or both aren't vibing, they ahve to unfuse but it seems that ione of them is overdoing it and tries trapping them like that.

She didn't tell him before but she should tell him now

*Steven sniffles* "...What's my problem?...*sniffles*nobody needs me...Everyone is just moving on ...but I'm still here... Jamie...Connie...I'm sorry...I just don't know what to do anymore ... Connie, I just can't stand to lose you too...you're the only solid thing in my life... *sniffles*...

In that moment Steven snaps back into reality, that he is causing to be fused as Stevonnie longer than they need to.

He doesnt' try to persuade Connie any further, he doesn't try to excuse his actions. He realises in that moment Connie is uncomfortable , he is taking advantage of the fusion...and that's completely unnacceptable.

And as he confesses, Stevonnie becomes undone and immediately unfuses

Steven - ...I'm sorry, I know things been going ad... but it's just the truth...and I don't know what else to say...

Hearing all of this, Connie feels very bad for Steven and grows concerned ...

She stood up from where she was, looking away

However, what just happened aws fresh in her mind now. She can't forget what he did... not now

"Steven...I'm verry sorry that you feel like that...but what you did just now... I don't feel well, I don't feel safe...

Steven - ...C-connie?...

Connie - I think it's best I go now, I think it's we shouldn't see each other...at least not for a while...I'm sorry Steven

Steven muttered to himself "-...I...I'm sorry too..."

She takes one lsat look at Steven then at Jamie who gave her a sympathetic look

Lion, who was nearby, came to her and took her home

Jamie took held a depressed and seemingly tired Steven by his arm and over his back

Steven - Jamie...I'm sorry you had to see all of this

Jamie - Stop here buddy ... please, don't add too much to it. Stop overblaming yourself or someone for everything that happens. It's just not true...it's not your fault alone...

Those were his alst words for today as he took Steven to the beach house

The whole Rhodonite stuff came from Rebecca Sugar's scrapped episode ideas.

The whole Stevonnie stuff also did it's job it seems, Steven overdid it and Connie's sad.

Too many ideas at once. I'm having a reverse meltdown .