Chapter 24: He's Right Here(End)

Start from the beginning

Yukino then suddenly hugged me.

"I'm sorry." she said, but then she suddenly giggled.

"Why are you giggling?"

"Well it's the first time I slapped someone. It felt weird. But kind of good. I don't know, something like that."

"Yea, I know what you mean." I took a step back and held her shoulders. "And with that we're friends again?"

"Yes! Now go on, to Natsu!"

"Y-yeah. Do you think he will listen though?"

"Well you never know unless you try!"

"Thanks, see ya!"

"Good luck!"

I texted Natsu, while running.

I'm sorry for yesterday. I need to talk to you please. I'll be waiting at the train station near your house. Please come.

I hope he comes.

I ran to the train station, and I waited.

It's been 20 min, and he still wasn't here yet.

Maybe he won't come. What if he hated me now? Worse, what if he came, and rejected me?

I shook my head. It didn't matter what his answer was. I had to tell him my bottled up feelings that I had since we first met.

I loved him, I loved his smile, his hair, his scent, his eyes, his personality, his idiocy, I loved everything about him.

2 hours passed, and he still wasn't here yet. But I kept waiting. He would come, I'm sure of it.

And he really did, 3 hours late though.

"Lucy!"

Seeing him made me smile. He really did come.

"I'm sorry I'm late! I didn't see your text till now!"

"Natsu!" My heart was thumping so hard.

"What did you want to say to me?"

"About yesterday... I'm sorry. I'm sorry for snapping at you. And..." I was so nervous and red. "Well about that... it does matter to me... because... well um... Natsu... I like you."

His eyes widened. Ah here comes the rejection.

"Lucy what about Sting?"

"I broke up with him. I was selfish and I... used him to get over you. But I need to tell you my feelings now no matter what."

"Lucy... I like you too."

""Yeah, I knew you'd say that- wait what?"

"I said I like you. Make that I love you."

Suddenly tears started streaming down from my eyes. Happy tears.

How could I not have realized it?

"Natsu... I love you Natsu."

I hugged him. And he hugged me back.

How didn't I realize it?

He's always been by my side, since I met him. I'm so stupid.

"Hey, Lucy. Be my girlfriend."

"Yes. I would love to."

He's right here.

Suddenly Natsu's stomach growled.

"Aha... way to ruin the moment..." said Natsu. He was red from embarrassment. How cute.

"That's so you. Come on, let's go somewhere and feast."

He loves me. I love him.

The end.

________________________________

And that is the end of the story! There will be bonus chapters though, so look forward to it! If you're lazy and want to skip authors notes, please make sure you read the last two paragraphs, they are IMPORTANT. You'll see when you read it.

I just wanted to thank you guys so much fir reading this story. Thank you so much for bearing with me. I'm sure I had many grammar mistakes xD Sorry about that.

You guys are amazing. I never thought I would get this far. When I first wrote this story, I was so happy when I got 10 views. I'm so happy that people are willing to take the time and read my story. I love you guys. I wouldn't have gotten this far without you.

This is actually my first story ever here on Wattpad. Well now that this story is finished, I will be working on my other story, Fake, more now. You guys should check it out if you want. I will be making another series soon, I'm still working on it though. If you want to be in this new series, please check it out right now, it's called School of Irregulars, and I have the info on there.

I know I'm just taking up your time but please comment some things you love about this story, and stuff you hate about it. Thank you so much if you do, it woul hel a lot. And please don't say that there's nothing you hate. I want to inprove.

Well I think that's it. Once again thank you guys so much. Ilyasm.✌️Have a great day.