Chapter 25

Xiao Zhan slowly opened the door while gripping tightly at Yibo's jacket, scared of the fact that something will happen to them after he completely opens the door. "Hello?" he softly asked while pushing the door open with him squinting his eyes as he found the house dark.

"Hello?" Zhan asked again and this time, a loud pop can be heard throughout the house. "Ah!" Zhan screamed along with Yibo who flinched from the shout of Xiao Zhan. "SURPRISE!" a sudden cheer echoed throughout the house as the lights shone. 

Xiao Zhan who was in a state of shock became silent with his mouth gaping open and Yibo noticed his beloved in his current state, he immediately scooped the man into his arms, shocking the crowd inside the house but then replaced by cheers.

"Eyyyy!!! They've made it...they're already back in each other's arms!" all of the people present cheered happily at the couple who finally reunited after years of separation. When Zhan came back in his mind, he struggled his way out of Yibo and Yibo who was having a hard time at carrying Xiao Zhan who was so desperate to get out from his arms finally let Xiao Zhan down because if he doesn't then it might end up with them falling down on the floor with him on top, though he doesn't mind that.

"What are you guys all doing here?" Xiao Zhan asked while showing his smile now that he regained his composure and in return, Suzhen said, "because we knew that by the time you two are here, it means that you two are finally back together after many years!" all of them cheered expect Jiang Cheng who was sulking at the back.

Xiao Zhan's eyes who were sharp as a hawk immediately spotted Jiang Cheng at the back with his arms crossed and so he called the man, "Cheng Cheng!" Jiang Cheng who heard Xiao Zhan call him immediately shot his head up and he noticed that Xiao Zhan is slowly making his way to him with Yibo behind him. 

"Why are you sulking?" Zhan asked Cheng the moment he stepped in front of Jiang Cheng and in reply Cheng scoffed before stating his answer, "well it's because I'm happy for you," Jiang Cheng admitted, all of it was true, he was indeed happy that his friend had finally found his happiness and he was also happy for Wang Yibo whose suffering has now ended, though he's still going to suffer soon because of Xiao Zhan. But the suffering he meant was the time where Yibo had to wait patiently until Zhan remembers him and their memories.

"Aiya Cheng! You can't fool me, you're clearly not happy for me because your expression right now shows it all and because you'll be the single man left at our gallery," Zhan wiped a fake tear but was only to earn a smack from Jiang Cheng behind his head and Yibo who was too late to block the smack only glared at Jiang Cheng who was focusing on Xiao Zhan.

"What did you do that for?" Zhan asked while rubbing the affected area and Yibo who imagined the pain only comforted Zhan with words like, 'it'll be okay,' or 'we'll put some ice on it later,' and this scene made Jiang Cheng want to gag all the contents inside his stomach because he felt that he can no longer bear the pain of the two being lovey-dovey with each other since it slaps him the reality that he's currently single.

"Go get a damn room!" he exclaimed before going to Yanli who went back to the kitchen after surprising the couple. Zhan who wanted to tease Jiang Cheng more called him but was only ignored and even got scolded by Yibo, "don't do that Zhan-ge or you'll suffer from injuries," Yibo said and went to the kitchen to assist the people there and Zhan remained at the living room to talk with Haoxuan.

"So, what did you do to Wei?" Zhan squinted his eyes as he asked the man who was sipping water from the glass he was holding, elegantly is what Haoxuan thought he's portraying but JIyang alongside Zhan just laughed at the man's actions. "What are you doing Xuan?" Zhan asked while laughing and Haoxuan was disappointed when Zhan couldn't pinpoint what he's doing. 

Haoxuan just huffed and raised his pinky along with his chin as he replied to Zhan's question, "I'm practising my skills so that I can get that role and by getting that, one must have elegance!" he said and then crossed his legs on top of the other. Jiyang who was amused by his boyfriend's actions also tried to follow his actions and when Zhan saw it, he was amazed at how elegant Jiyang is as if he was a prince in his past life or a noble that was raised with utmost elegance!

"Wow, if Jiyang auditioned for that role then I'm sure that you would totally get it!" Zhan cheered and when Haoxuan heard it, he just pouted at Zhan's comments but when he turned his gaze to Jiyang, he now understood that Zhan wasn't exaggerating things up. His baby can indeed have the role if he wants to have it, with his hands holding the glass in a proper way and his legs crossed properly and with his expression, he expressed every emotion with a grace that would certainly attract viewers.

"Babe! You should totally audition for this role!" Haoxuan put the glass down and held Jiyang's hands tightly while encouraging the man to try auditioning for the role. Jiyang smiled at his lover's enthusiasm but he pulled his hands back from Haoxuan's grasps. "But you've been practising this since last week! I can already tell that you want this role and I don't want to be a hindrance in your career honey," Jiyang said while cupping Haoxuan's cheeks with adoration visible in his eyes. 

Haoxuan was moved by his lover's words and there, he decided to tell the truth, "babe, hear me out...the truth is, I already had the role...but not the role that needs elegance, I'm not that dumb to force myself to act something that I'm not. I only pick those roles where I felt that I could be myself and...hah...the role that I got was for the male lead and since the drama's inspired from a boy's love novel...I immediately grabbed the chance to get the main role and I don't want other actors to act beside me other than you..." Haoxuan lowered his head, ashamed of how selfish he was to only think for himself but Jiyang's actions surprised him.

Jiyang kissed Haoxuan.

Zhan who saw this blushed, he did not expect the scene from earlier to be like this so, he decided to leave some room for the two and went to where Yibo was.

"Thank you, love, for telling this all to me, I really appreciated it and I would really love to act with you," Jiyang touched Hoaxuan's nose and Haoxuan just giggled before he felt that he forgot something but when Jiyang got his attention again, he didn't mind it anymore and decided to pay all of his attention to his boyfriend.

***

Zhan went to the kitchen and only saw Jiang Cheng and Yanli still preparing for their dinner, and so he decided to ask, "Jie, do you know where Yibo is?" before Yanli could even answer the question, Jiang Cheng commented, "why? are you afraid that your loverboy got tired of you and left?" Jiang Cheng meant this question as a joke but Zhan took it seriously, "ha ha ha, funny Cheng," Zhan remarked sarcastically before turning his gaze to Yanli who was now looking at him while smiling. "He's at the garden Zhan," Yanli said before turning her back to Zhan to continue cooking their dinner. "Thanks, Jie!" Zhan thanked Yanli before going outside the house only to find Yibo playing with a familiar fluff ball in front of him.

"Is that Lan?" Zhan asked with excitement and sat beside Yibo who gladly made space for Zhan to sit. "Wahhh, Lan got so fat," he laughed while touching Lan who was at Yibo's palms, resting peacefully only to wake up when Zhan grabbed him from Yibo. "Did you miss me?" he asked the bunny without noticing that Yibo's already watching him.

"I missed you," a voice suddenly spoke, Zhan looked at Yibo who stared at him with eyes full of love. Zhan who saw the emotions stored in Yibo's eyes smiled at the younger.

----------
Not Edited!
01/18/22

[I finally got time to do one chapter and here it is! I'm really sorry for not being active these days,]

Enjoy!