Chapter 20

Unable to react properly on what he just saw, Zhan stood there stunned and was only knocked back into his senses when his eyes was caught Yibo's gaze.

Not wanting Yibo to know how he is, he turned his back and walked away wiping his tears without him knowing that were already there.

"Zhan!" Zhan heard Yibo's voice calling for him but he didn't spare Yibo a glance and continued on walking away from the scene. 'Atleast he's happy,' Zhan thought but can hear his heart shattering as he took another step and hear Yibo's callings.

"Oh? Why are you back here—why are you crying?" the girl who led him there asked Zhan, worried about him. Zhan just smiled at the girl as his sign of thanks for her to worry about him.

Zhan continued on walking and not batting the girl his attention who just kept following him and asking him what's wrong. "Oi, you can tell me what's wrong," the girl said and Zhan who got tired and just wanted to hide himself from the people finally turned around and faced the girl who stood there as he stopped waiting for his answer.

"Nothing, I came here for nothing, my wish has been fulfilled...he's now happy...but it breaks my heart seeing that he's happy with someone else," Zhan whispered the last part.

"Uh, you're pertaining to Yibo gege right?" the girl asked him and he shoved his hand away from his face and looked at the girl who was still looking at him. He nodded as an answer. "You saw Yibo gege with a girl?" she asked again only to earn nods from Xiao Zhan.

The girl puts her hands on her waist as she pouted while saying, "if I'm thinking correctly...the girl wore a long skirt right?" Zhan nodded, "she also wore long sleeves?" The man nodded, "and she has a pale skin and a shoulder length hair!"

"That's her," Zhan confirmed only to notice the girl squint her eyes a bit and talked to Zhan again. "If that's the girl you saw, then I can assure you that Yibo gege has nothing to do with her—"

Zhan did not let the 18 year old girl finish speaking as he sprinted his way back to where he saw Yibo. He did not care if some might call him crazy, all he cares is Yibo. He had hope that maybe Yibo indeed has not shared any intimate relation with the girl even though he saw them kissing, or so what he thought.

When he arrived, he saw Yibo there sitting and drenched in sweat. He walked near to the man who has his eyes down to the ground. "Y-Yibo," Zhan called out and Yibo immediately looked up, only to see his Zhan-ge smiling towards him.

'Zhan-ge,' he thought and was about to greet the man when he remembered how bad Zhan treated him back in Beijing.

He displayed his cold stoic faced and asked the older in a cold tone, "what are you doing here? I thought you wanted me to be happy,"

"I—"

"I'm already happy here or do you want to break the happiness that I built here Xiao Zhan?" Yibo asked with anger but Xiao Zhan still remained composed not even bothered by the fact that Yibo is angry towards him.

"Yibo I—"

"Go...just go...don't waste your time here. I fulfilled your wish, I found happiness here. It was what you wanted, the reason why you pushed me away. It was all because of this happiness that you kept talking about. Let me ask you Xiao Zhan, is it really my happiness that matters to you? Or is it yours?" Yibo spat each word with venom and slowly made to Zhan's heart which Zhan had to endure.

Zhan's eyes were now filled with tears once again. How he wished to scream to Yibo that he remembers everything and how he regretted everything he had done to him. He wanted to run and kiss him on the lips to show how much he had regretted it. But to Zhan, now was not the time.