Chapter 12: Crossfit for Devils (1)

Author Original Harem Note's 

Yes:

Asia

Irina

Gabriel

Katase

Yuuma

Ravel

No:

Kuroka

Ophis

Sona & Peerage

Riser's Peerage (-Mira and Ravel)

Grayfia

Griselda

Rias

Akeno

Rossweisse

Tiamat

Maybe:

Murayama

Koneko

Mira

Xenovia

School passed by relatively normally for Issei, albeit Yuuma was especially clingy today. And Yuuma is always especially clingy, so this was something else. All he could do was sigh in relief when the final bell rang, though, his day was far from over.

"Alright, class!" Ms. Hatcher exclaimed in her usual, bubbly manner. "Make sure you study for your test on tactics for an invasion of Jerusalem!"

"I think you were right..." Yahweh deadpanned. "Definitely not a real teacher..."

'No kidding...how has no one else realized that what she's talking about is insane?' Issei thought in bewilderment but continued packing up his stuff.

"Ready to go, Issei?" Yuuma asked happily, smiling brightly in front of him.

"Just about. Asia and Katase ready as well?"

"I'm ready, Issei," Asia nodded.

"Sure! Let's go teach that guy a lesson!" Katase spoke confidently.

"Come on, Issei~!" Yuuma giggled and hopped on his back again. "Let's go!"

"Don't you ever get tired of being up there?" Issei sighed as he made his way out of the classroom, knowing better than to try and get her off.

"Nope!"

The group of four continued towards the old schoolhouse building, passing by the crowds of students who were heading home for the day. After a brief walk, they'd arrived outside the door, where they heard several voices.

"For the last time, Riser, I will NOT marry you!" Rias' voice frustratedly exclaimed.

"Ah, but Rias darling," a male voice spoke. His voice was very smooth, with a hint of lecherousness to it. "We've been over this. Our wedding is coming up just next weekend."

"Hope we're not interrupting anything," Katase apologized insincerely, opening the door to the clubroom.

"Katase! Everyone! Good to see everyone!" Rias greeted them with relief visible on her face.