Chapter 7: An Abduction in the Name of Justice! (1)

Ye About The New Serafall x Issei Fanfic I Post Probably Tomorrow Since Am Busy Rn So Ye

General Text

"Speaking aloud"

'Thinking'

'Speaking to one's Sacred Gear/Telepathic communication'

Emphasis

Ability or Sacred Gear Title

"Sacred Gear/Demonic/Draconic voice speaking"

"Sacred Gear/Demonic/Draconic telepathic/internal communication"

Issei was at home by himself. It was strange, really, to be at his house and be alone. Between his training in Heaven and in private, he usually kept busy, so, when he was home, he spent time with his parents. His father worked a usual job and would get home in the evenings, but his mother was usually there when he got home. Today, she had gone out to buy some new things with Yuuma. At least she left him a note, though that note made him shiver and sent a prayer up to Michael to make sure nothing happened to Yuuma.

'Issei, I've gone out with Yuuma. All she brought with her were those clothes you two got on Saturday. That's not nearly enough for a lady, so we'll be out for quite a while. I've already talked to her about her initial intentions, but if you're happy, I approve of this one. There's food in the fridge and you're seventeen, so I'm sure you can figure out how to survive. I'll see you when we get back! Love, Mom.'

A truly terrifying note. 'Poor Yuuma,' he thought, shivering at the thought of a shopping trip with his mother for everything.Not just an outfit or food or a set of toiletries. Everything.

So, Issei was left at the house on his lonesome. Only a sleeping Yahweh to keep him company. Until, that is...

Knock Knock

Issei walked over to the door. He wasn't stupid. He knew who this was and he knew he wasn't going to like this conversation.

"Hell-"

SMACK

"I'm coming in," Katase said simply, after giving him a thoroughly deserved slap in the face and walking into his house.

"Hello, Katase. Of course, you can come into my lovely home. No, thank you for coming," he mumbled to himself sarcastically as he closed the door and followed her into his family room. 'It did not take her long to get used to that devil strength, that hurt!'

"Hahahaha! I like this one too!" Yahweh laughed. "You need one to keep you in line!"

'Not every female I know is going to be a part of my harem, that is assuming I get one in the first place. Look what you've got me-! Wait, I thought you were asleep?'

"So?" she started when they both had taken their seats. "Have you got anything to say to me?"

"..." Issei said nothing for a moment, just looking down in shame. "I'm sorry..."

"For what?"

"Everything..."

"I need some specifics here, Issei. How about overstepping boundaries in an attempt to show you care about my well-being? How about lying to me about what you are? What about not telling me that I'm a DEVIL? Or maybe for scaring the crap out of me by dragging me to a secluded location and making me think you...you were actually someone...who could...I can't even put into words how much I hate that you did that, Issei! Do you know how scary that was? That someone I trusted was going to do that to me?"