"It's 8." I said.

"Okay." She said. 

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

"What makes you smile?" Miss Yoon suddenly asked. 

"Huh?"

"You were smiling the whole time even when we're having a meeting earlier." She said. "That's odd."

"Maybe I'm just happy, ma'am." I replied as we start to fix our things, ready to leave the conference room. "Do we have a dinner later with the whole department?"

"Oh, right. Yes."

"I don't think I can attend, ma'am." 

"Oh, why? But, you don't usually attend so it's okay." She said and it made me laugh.

Dinners with co-workers was also not my thing. 

It feels draining. For me. 

I prefer lying down on my bed at home than spending time with the others. 

"Ryujin, I have to leave first. There's some documents I need to finish. Is it okay?"

"Yes, ma'am." I said and smiled. 

After a few minutes when Miss Yoon left, I felt like someone entered the conference room. Did she forgot something? "Did you forgot something-"

"Baby." I heard. 

And of course I know who owns that voice. 

My girlfriend. 

Standing at the entrance, she was smiling widely and looked around to see if anyone was outside. She then shut and locked the door behind her. 

After locking the door, she quickly approached me and hugged me. I embraced her even tighter and sniffed her neck.

Luckily, there was no CCTVs inside the room.

It's not like I want to hide it. But, of course, I can't just ignore the fact that I'm dating the daughter of the CEO of the company I'm working at. We must still be careful.

"It hasn't been a day but I miss you already." She said.

"Me too." I replied. I pinched her nose because she was pouting and I find it cute. "We'll see each other at home. Don't worry."

"I'm done with work. You?"

"I still have some papers to do." I uttered and she pouted again.

"I'll meet a friend first before going home." She said. 

"Thought you don't have friends?"

"I have." She said. "Only one. I'll introduce you to her later, if you won't mind. We'll be hanging out with her girlfriend too."

"Oh, okay. I'll go after I finish some papers." I told her. "Where?"

"At Dan's Cafe."

"Nice." I said. "You should probably go, babe."

"Oh, right." She said and noticed the time. 

She kissed my cheeks before going and hugged me once more. "I'll see you later." 

I chuckled with the sweet actions from her. "See you later."

I smiled. 

Never thought dating will make me feel excited again. After Jimin, I tried to date some people. Here and there, meeting in cafes, going on blind dates. I've gone to a lot actually. But never did a person gave me the exciting feeling. 

And Yeji, she was more than just that exciting feeling. She gives me butterflies but at the same time, warmth.

I'm already done with work after cleaning the conference room and completing the documents that I need to email. I said my goodbyes to my boss, Miss Yoon, and told her to enjoy later's dinner.

So I texted Yeji.

Ryujin

I'm done with work

On my way to Dan's Cafe babe

Yeji

Okay. Be careful driving

I already ordered a drink for u

Ryujin 

Okay. Your friend and her gf are with you?

Yeji

Yup. Hurry up. I feel lonely

Ryujin 

Hahaha. Yes ma'am. See you!

I kept my phone after texting the short text conversation with Yeji. 

Dan's Cafe was only a few minutes away from the building of H Corporation so it wasn't a long drive. 

I entered the cafe and spotted Yeji with two other people who were very familiar to me. 

"Ryujin?" 

"Lia?" I responded. "And Ryeong?"

Yeji was stunned that we already knew each other. "What's happening?"

"So Yeji was the one you were talking ab-" I rushed to Chaeryeong's side and covered her mouth with my hand. But because she was stronger, she just removed my hand. "Oh! I remember you told me Yeji was the name-" I glared at her.

"Lia is your friend?" I asked Yeji as I went beside her.

"Uhuh. A small world indeed." She nodded. "I've known Chaeryeong for quite a long time although we don't meet. I just know she's my bestfriend's girlfriend."

"Hey, Lia." I greeted Lia. 

"So, are we just going to stand here?" Chaeryeong asked that made us all laugh but later on sat down.

Can't Get Out | Ryejiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें