Chapter Six.

Chapter Six.

"Shh! You'll wake her up!"

My eyes flickered open to find figures. But not around me.

Around Tris.

"Grab her ankles." A voice I knew all too well: Peter.

"I'll grab her arms." Someone else whispered, I didn't know who it was.

The two pulled Tris up and took her up the stairs. Being in a fluffy cotton PJ's, I was freezing, but I followed them almost silently.

I felt like a spy.

They walked down a corridor, and past another which I knew that that corridor was the Dauntless Leader corridor.

Should I go and wake one up?

No, don't waste time.

I heard cheers coming from the Pit, and I sprinted towards the Chasm to catch them up. But I threw myself back as I saw Tris squirming.

I'm guessing that there's a party in the Pit. A great time for screams to be heard, but not taken notice that they think something's happening.

"What are you going to do, Stiff?" Peter growled, laughing as Tris dangling off the edge.

The other man laughed and I creeped up behind them and kicked him.

He yelped and threw me a glare. And both Peter and this initiate, both got me and tried to throw me over the edge.

Peter had my arms, the other had my legs. I kicked up his jaw and he stepped away from my furious state.

Throwing my head back, Peter dropped me and I crashed onto the floor. Peter kicked my ribs, causing me to roll over.

I rolled off the bridge.

I screamed as I caught hold of the bridge, near Tris who was struggling to keep hold.

"Not so tough now, are you?" Peter snapped and stomped on my fingers. My teeth clenched and I refused to let go.

I refuse.

"This party is giving me a headache!" A manly voice yelled nearby, and I sighed in relief. Eric.

I'd never thought I'd think this but thank God.

Peter cursed and ran, leaving his friend to catch up. Tris swung her leg up as Eric and Four walked in the Chasm.

Four ran for Tris, helping her pull herself up at last minute while Eric gripped my forearm and heaved me up. His hand curled around my thigh as I pulled a leg up to the bridge. I didn't let go of Eric until I was safely on the rocky ground.

"What happened? A fight between you pair?" Four said confused. I crossed my arms thinking of a plan to murder Peter. And I might have came up with a few violent ones.

"Some dudes tried to chuck Tris over. When I came, they tried to chuck me over." I'll know who that dude is as soon as I spot a bruise under his jaw.

Four and Eric glanced at each other. Then back at Tris who confirmed my statement.

"Come on," Four took Tris away and left me alone. Why does Four leave me with Eric? That's twice now!

Eric stayed in silence.

I stared at the bridge until I could think of a plan. I am so going to love getting revenge getting Peter. Hard.