chapter 16

Marco pov

"Well brother Mia and Franco are in Rome under the name Mr and Mrs Romano and for the record they are dating each other. Apparently Franco is not her brother but her soon to husband. Now I understand why Mia used to go to LA a lot, according to the spies she never ever went to LA she would always go to Rome to fuck Franco and then with that same pussy she would fuck me.... I feel disgusted. "I said as I looked at Enzo who had Sophia in his lap

To be honest I think I have feeling for Sophia... I mean yo the world she is like my sister but I feel attracted to her like a man is attracted to a girl... I think I am falling for her but of course I need to get a grip... She belongs to Enzo not me. Watching her sit in Enzo lap, I felt jealous,maybe that's why I interrupted there sex time... But after going out and calming down my jealousy I realized that I can't just start a love triangle, specially when she would never be mine. Her friendship and maybe the bond we have has to be sufficient for me. Why can't I find my true love... Why is it that all the girls in love just can't be mine? Am I mad? Am I bad? Do I not deserve to be loved and cherished?

"Let's take the team and just use the assault rifles on them.... Non mercy to those bastards. Let's shoot them through the head" Said Lorenzo as he leaned forwards slamming his hands in the desk frightening Sophia.

"Sorry love.. I didn't mean to frighten you" He said as he kissed Sophia's temple.

"We can't just kill him... I need answers from Mia... A type of closure and I also want to know his the heck did Franco stay alive? " I said

"Then let's get them captured. Send in the best spies and kidnappers . Tell them to kill anyone who dares to come between them and those bastards. Once you question them... I'm going to kill them painfully... They will be begging for their death by the time I'm done with them" Said Enzo and I saw Sophia flinch.

"Sophia.. If you want you can go outside and talk to Kai... I know this type of talk is scaring you" I said and she shook her head denying to do so

"I'm okay... I want to help but I don't know how" She said

"By staying safe you will help us love" I said in unison with Enzo making both their head whip in my direction

"Love? " Asked Enzo

"I meant jelly bean.... But I think because I wa speaking with you in unison my word came out in a floa with yours... Do you get what I mean" I said trying to cover up my blunder. Thank god both of them nodded

"Let's put the plan in motion" Said Enzo and I nodded. As the two of them stood up to leave, I couldn't help it but  drop a kiss in her head. I saw a bit of her cleavage but I quickly shook my head clearing my head from the indecent thoughts. She is my brothers to be wife not mine.... She loves him not me... I need to back out before I mess things up. I repeated in my head. She gave me a hug not knowing how her innocent hugs were a torture for me.

"Everything will be okay Marco... Be strong and remember you have me, Enzo and all the boys in your corner" She said and I nodded

Even Mia couldn't provide the comfort which Sophia's words provided. What  am I doing fantasizing about my brothers wife. That's not what I was taught... I am better than this for god sake Marco snap out of this trance. She will never be mine.... Until Enzo is alive.

No, I just can't kill my own brother... I am a part of the mafia not psychopath association. I need to go and find someone else to fall in love and satisfy my desires .

"Enzo can you please tell the boys about this plan... I need to go and clear my head" I said and he nodded.

I took one last glance at Sophia befor in barged outside.

Lorenzo pov

As soon as Marco was out, I told Kai and the boys about the plan who immediately went to set the plan on motion I turned back to the serine beauty in my arms only to find her smiling mischievously at me.

"What's on your mind love" I asked as I started into her twinkling eyes.

"You" She said and I felt her push me against the wall befor ever lips crashed on mine. She had my hands pinned to the wall. Okay.... I guess my girl is taking control today. I moaned when she began to suck on my lower lip  and stick her tongue in my mouth. Soon her mouth began to travel down my neck, my button up shirt was already torn. When did she do that.

She began to kiss my chest and went lower and lower... She began to kiss me every where, her mouth driving me crazy.... She avoided the place which needed the most attention... My little friend was getting lonely and wanted someone to tango with..

Unable to take the torture anymore, I flipped us and I began to kiss her senseless

"Oh god.... I knew Enzo you had a nice ass but no. Need to have it on display to the rest of the world..... And oh my god... I didn't see anything Sophia" Said Kai and I looked behind to see him covering his eyes with his hands and his cheeks red. I looked at Sophia and saw that her chest was on display.

I immediately slipped her shirt on her , not caring to clasp her bra, I pulled my pants up and led Kai out the room

"What is it? " I asked.

"I wanted to ask what you wanted for dinner... I can come back later" He said

"Roasted potato , broccoli, ravioli and some lasagna" I said and he nodded before quickly running off. I walked back in the office, locked the door and leaped on to my girl attacking her with kisses before finally doing the deed again.