chapter 17

Marco came back late in the night completely wasted. He was smiling but his eyes held millions of emotions.

"Enzo you're lucky you have Sophia in your life. People would kill to have the kind of love you and her have... When will I find my love, when will my heart collide with someone who will keep it safe and also fix the shattered pieces? " He asked me as he say down next me with his head in my lap.

"Brother... The special girl to have your heart is seeking for to unjust like your seeking for her... I have a feeling that you will find her soon" I said and he nodded.

I helped him to his room and made him sleep before going into my room it to find Sophia in my button up shirt striking a sexy pose. Did I accidentally develope a sex monster inside of her... I knew I was good but this good that she would be demanding my cock for the fourth time today... I don't know about her but my cock needs rest.

"Darling what are you doing" I asked

"Yoga.what else does it look like... I'm trying to look sexy for you" She said as she sat up straight.

"Darling not that Im complaining but don't you think that we have had a lot of sex today and now we should do something other than that. " I asked

"Uhm let's have sex on the floor" She said

"Are you drugged darling? What did you have before I came to you? " I asked

"Orange juice... Delivered by your maid Linda" She said as she began kissing my neck.

"But  we don't have any maid darling" I said

"She said you hired her this morning and she was meant to make sure I had a lot of juice in my body" She said as she began kissing my lips

"But I hired no one oh.. Shit" I said. No wonder she was wanting so much sex. That juice must be drugged but why would someone make Sophia into a sex addict?

"Darling after you drink juice does something happen? " I ask

"I feel drowsy and then when I wake up I feel sexy" She said as she shoved me on my back pulling my pants down along with my boxers.

"What does she look like" I ask

"Like a girl.... Are you fantazing her instead of me? " She asked as she held my cock in her fist tightly.

"Ouch... Of course not.... Please handle that part of me with care" I said and she nodded before loosing the grip

I pick my phone while I talk to Chris about this mysterious new lady who needs to be brought in the cells along with Franco and Mia. All this while Sophia is busy riding me unaware of me  talking on the phone.

"Of course boss... I'll capture that mysterious new maid and also question the gaurds on duty. " Said Chris as I tried to sniffle the moan when Sophia began to ride me faster.

"Yes and.. Oh my... Please make sure to tighten the security... This is unacceptable... How can the gaurds... Oh god yes..... How can the gaurds allow that maid inside the mansion and so close to their mafia Queen... Punish them real hard... Oh my god yessss" I said

"Boss are you okay? " Asked Chris

"My god... Yes I'm... Oh... God... Fine" I said

"Are you sure? " He asked

"Yes I'm fine.... Do your job and let me do. Mine" I said as I disconnected the call and focussed on what this girl was doing to me. Before I could climax, Sophia fell limp on me and was snoring!

"Fuck babes couldn't the drugs kick in later.... I was so close" I murmured as I took her off me and laid her on the bed tucking her in before going to the bathroom to finish myself.

I came out and found her hugging a pillow. I carefully took my pillow bout of her arms and wrapped those arms around me so that I could cuddle with her. Whoever this new maid was, is going to be strangled by my hands... I means be did turn my girl into a sex addict but... What if she was plannning something big?

I helped in pain when I felt Sophia bite my bicep

"Burger... Fries... Mhmmm" She murmured before falling asleep.

Jesus Christ.. She is sleepy but hungry. That bite hurt. Should I bite her back so that I can show her how.uch her teeth sinking in my bicep hurt. One look at her sleeping face made me drop the idea of revenge. She has come a long way since her time with Mario and Luigi.

The next morning Chris knocked on the door.
"Boss Mia Franco and that mystery woman are waiting for you in the cells... All tied up in chains and with 20 whips already planted in their back. " He said

"I'll be down in a jiffy Chris... Get Marco to also come... These three have no idea what just hit them" I said and he nodded.

I turned back and debated whether to wake Sophia up and take her with me or to just let her sleep for a while. What's the worst thing that could happen if I wake her up, she will demand sex of light consider me a burger and bite into me, right whereas if I do t wake her up and she is not present during the interrogation then she would chop my balls off! I am waking her up, we will go and interrogate those people together, she will behind the glass window with the entire man force while I and Marco will go in the room and get the answers.

"Darling wake up sweetie pie... It's time to interrogate some bad men" I said as I shook her gently, I looked back and saw Marco was standing watching me

"Hangover? " I asked

"Hope.. Took some Advil and now I'm good to interrogate... What are you upto?" He asked

"Trying to wake up this sleeping kitten" I said  "she bit me and then called me a burger" I said shocked.

"Must have been the muscle brother" He said

I began to shake her again and this time she woke up and stated at me

"It's 2am Enzo... Why are you waking me up? "  She asked as she began to pull the covers back up

"We have caught those motherfuckers and were going to interrogate them... Do you want to come or would you prefer sleeping here with Kai and Ben guarding your door? " I asked.

"Im  coming" She said as she got out of bed..... Naked.

"Marco close your dn eyes and don't peek" I said and he nodded turning around and covering his eyes while in ushered Sophia into the walk in and made her wear some clothes.

"Why am I naked? " She asked

"That's a story for another time darling... All you need to know is that you were drugged" In said and she nodded.

"Let's go Marco" I said and he followed

"Kai check the room for me will you " I said and he nodded.

We made our way to the torture cells and I told Sophia to sit down near the glass window with Ben and Chris whole I and Marco dealt with the flipping idiots.