chapter 13

I sat on the couch and watched the two sleeping twins cuddle. It was so adorable. Usually they weren't the ones who expressed their love for each other through hugging so  watching them cuddle was adorable.

I got up and went downstairs to cook. Being the only lady in the house and the only one who was in the state of cooking, I felt it as a responsibility to do so. As I was cooking, Kai walked over to me.

"Sophia, since you are well boss's to be wife, it's my responsibility to inform you that I have checked the perimeters and have looked at all the CCTV footages but their is no sign of Mia. I know I should be informing boss or boss's right hand but I just can't find the guts to face them. I failed them. " Said Kai.

I didn't know what go say. I usually am the one to the stay away from mafia business and right now Kai was trying to get some commands from me.
Just as I was about go respond with an okay, I heard Marco speak.

"Keep looking for that bitch, I will give her a painful death. No one kills our parents and gets away with it" He said and Kai nodded.

"Yes boss" He said as be left.

Marco walked up to me.

"Thank you for comforting me sister. I thought that I was going to have go face this alone. I mean Enzo has going to lean on and I thought no one would care about me now" He said softly.

"Marco. From day 1 you have always been a protective brother. Be it keeping me safe or just lifting my mood or comforting me after a nightmare. I remember that each night when I screamed in pain from the nightmare then along with Enzo you would also stay the night comforting me. I think of you as my best brother, my number one brother. I don't know why you felt that you were alone but always remember that you have me and Enzo to lean on.

As for Mia, I personally will make sure she pays. No one hurts my family. I was weak before but now I am an injured tigress with whom she just messed with" I said and Marco pulled me in a hug.

"Thank you. I have a question though. How did me and Enzo end up cuddling? "He asked

" Well both of you fell asleep while hugging me, so I laid you two down side by side and unconsciously the two of you reached out for each other and cuddled. It was so cute. I may or may not have taken a picture and set it as my lock screen " I said.

"Ugh which means I hugged this shithole" Said Enzo making me jump in fright because I didn't see him

"You scared me! " I said and he responded by hugging me from behind.

"I did need to remind you that I am not cute but am highly dangerous" He said while he hugged me resting g his chin on my head and reaching out with one hand to turn of the stove before the soup got overcooked.

"Well my dear mafia boss, you and your right hand are cute. Im not sure whether this side is known go you men but I'm glad I got to see it. " I said.

I saw marco smile at me and walk towards me and ruffle my hair.

"Not a word of me cuddling him to the men or else  I'll tickle you to death" He said and I nodded while acting to zip my mouth.

"Well brother I heard you felt going were going to be on your own. Do you really think I would have ignored you after all this" Asked Enzo as Marco stood their silently staring at nothing

"Brother your practically the only blood relation left with me, Im not about to abandon you" Said Enzo as he walked over to him and gave him a part on the back.

"But it was me who brought that vixen in our house, me who nurtured her and gave information to her about our plans, I was blinded by love and never saw the real her" He said as he began to tear up

"Whatever happened was not you fault okay. We all trusted her like family but she used us and now she is going to see the real Lorenzo Russo and Marco Russo in action. She will pay for what she did" He said Nd Marco nodded

"I'll also help. She practically killed the two  people whom I trusted apart from you, whom I considered my close family after my family used me, I won't stay back and watch" I said and both of them looked at me.

"I know what your feeling sweetheart but your to innocent for our ways. You won't be able to stomach all the blood and life losses. Its best for all of us if you help us by staying low and staying safe. We can't lose you, I can't lose you, for I love you" Said Lorenzo as he pulled me in for a hug.

"But-" I was interrupted by Marco

"Baby girl, Enzo is right. Your to precious for us to lose. Don't fight and make this hard. We can't say no to you but we can't risk your life either" He said.

"But I wasn't fighting him for that. I will help from behind the scenes all I can. I was asking him does he actually love me" I said

"Of course I do sweet heart. I have fallen in love with you and have realised it a few days ago but never said it. I know this isn't the best time to tell you this but I could  not keep it in. I love you Sophia Kingsley and it's absolutely fine if you don't reciprocate the feelings -" Enzo was interrupted by  me as in kissed him, French style.

Man was his lips yummy. I don't know about him but this is the first time I kissed a man, not that in kissed a woman before, but it's the first time I did it willingly and was in control. Be it him in shock or what but I was in control and I loved it. Exploring his mouth with my tongue and realising how yummy he was, I kissed him senseless till both of us were a panting mess.

"I love you to Lorenzo russo, with all my heart I love you. I love your hair, your smile, your nose, I love every single thing about you." I said and he smiled

"I'm glad that my brother loves my newly found sister but kissing like that, you should have given me heads up" Said Marco as I blushed.

Enzo looked at me then covered my chest with his jacket while leaning in

"Darling I might have got a bit to excited and opened you blouse and bra, your cushion like boobs are on display. You may want to excuse yourself and fix this." He said and I blushed scarlet red.

Did Marco see any of my assets?This is so embarrassing