Prologue

??? POV

"Do you think this is a good idea?" My sister whispered as we stand outside Sophie's room, I look at the frozen bodyguards which seemed to be frozen. "You know we can't decide, they want it redone we do what we're told," I replied as I swung the door open.

There in front of us was Sophie, who was in dreamless sleep. I stare out of her window as the panakas tree's petals froze, just like everything at the time, "So, we just have to reset the timeline and guide Sophie along?" She asked, I turn back to her as she open the palm of Sophie and put a small note on her hand. I nod, I take out a small watch to a normal elf (or person) the symbols on it would look like nothing, but to me and people who work for the T.T.K.C, it is the lifesaver. "You ready?"  I ask my sister, She grimaces and nods. I was about to move the watch until she speaks up. "Isn't this cruel?" I looked up at her, she had tears rolling her cheek, "Making these two relive their trauma? Why would time want this?"

She buried her hands into her face and quietly sobbed. I frowned and hugged her, "They said there was a mistake so we have to redo it. We can defy orders..." I said.

"But why keep the memories?" She asked.

It went dead silent until I responded "I don't know...but we have to trust them."

She pulled away hugging herself, "Just restart the damn timeline..." She spat.

I felt tears welding but turned the clock around setting the time as everything started to melt away, "I sometimes hate this job..."

(A/N you are probably wondering what happened, who are these two and what is the T.T.K.C? That's for me to know and for you to find out. Along with Sophie of course)

323 words