🌤Chapter 41🌤

"Love you both! Enjoy your meal!~" I skipped off happily to the living room. Ah, now, all I have to do is wait for them to go to sleep after they eat! Gah, I'm so excited for tomorrow! This is going to be so fun, I wonder where we'll go tomorrow..
------------------------------------------------------

Day 1

No One's POV

"Ah~ R-Right there, Shoto.." A loud yet pleased voice was clearly heard.
"Does it feel good?" Another voice quietly asked.

"M-Mhm, keep going.."

"The fuck are you guys doing this fucking early?" The loud, spiked hair blonde walked out of the steamy bathroom, as his hair dropped with water and a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Ah, Kacchan.. I slept the wrong way last night and it made my back hurt, so, Shocchan is giving me a massage!" He cheerfully answered.

"Why? What's wrong?" His head slightly tilted.

"I.. You're so fucking lucky you're cute," he'd walk over and ruffle the boy's hair softly.
"Anyways, you both already showered, right?" Bakugou raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah! I showered with Todoroki," Izuku continued to sink into the loving massage his other lover had been giving him.

"Whatever, just get dressed so we can be ready. I'll go get ready," Bakugou said as he walked into the closet.

"Okay, Kacchan!" His sweet voice responded. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

Izuku checked himself out in the floor mirror in his outfit, as he did a small twirl.

His outfit was rather cute, a red top with Jean booty shorts, along with his black stockings.

He groaned loudly while looking in the mirror, still continuing to check himself off.

"What's wrong, your groaning can't get any louder." Bakugou seemed to suddenly appear behind Izuku.

"O-Oh! Kacchan! It's nothing, really. I'm just looking at myself," he'd nervously laugh.
"Something is wrong. Tell me," His hands traveled to Izuku's hips, pressing himself against the back of him.

"I- Well.. I just think I look kind of.. weird in this outfit. I just feel.. fat in it," he once again nervously giggled.

"Are you fucking kidding me? You don't know how fucking gorgeous you look right now. Your stupid fucking little face is adorable, and your body is perfect. I don't think you look fat, and even if you do think you're fat, you're fucking wrong." His grip practically tightened around Izuku's waist.

"You're so fucking perfect that you're making me horny.." Bakugou slightly mumbled under his breath. "I-ISN'T THAT A BIT OVERBOARD?!" Izuku attempted to cover his now flustered face.

"Shut up, that's besides the point. You're gorgeous, y'know?" One of his hands traveled to Izuku's chin, turning it to make it take towards the mirror.

"Don't ever call yourself fat again, hear me!? Stop hurting your damn self esteem. It.. hurts me to see you like that.." Bakugou said as he mumbled the last part in a low tone.

"K-Kacchannnn! You're so nice to me, wah!" Izuku whined, breaking the tight embrace and hugging him.
"Thank you.."

"Anytime, idiot." Bakugou sighed, hugging him back. "Now.. C'mon, let's watch a movie or something," Bakugou began to walk away, not before leaving a smack to the back of Izuku.