💫Chapter 39💫

I walked back over to the bed, laying on top of it, snuggling into Izuku.
"Goodnight." Izuku mumbled. "Good night,
my love. I love you." I learned towards his ear. "..I love you too, Shoto.."
-----------------------------------------------------

   Izuku's POV

"Izuku, you have to hurry up." Todoroki said, a bit loudly.
"Coming!" I responded.

I walked out of the room, closing the door behind me with a small puzzled look.

"This is a bit.. tight, don't you think?" I asked. He gazed at my outfit, basically a white dress shirt, with a black tie, not to mention the black jacket on top of it. I wore a skirt that Todoroki picked out for me, a professional, yet, tight-ish, short skirt.

I had some light makeup on, just eyeliner and a bit of mascara, though. Not to mention lip gloss.

"I think it look's fine." Todoroki shrugged. "He's only saying that because he's a little pervert. You know he loves seeing you in tight shit like that." Bakugou interrupted, scoffing.

A smug, yet slick, smirk appeared on Todoroki's face, as he looked away a bit, holding his hand over his mouth to hide the facial expression.

"H-Huh?! You know what, whatever." I rolled my eyes dramatically. "I think it looks cute, though." Bakugou mumbled.

I gave him a slight glare, not showing any response and or reaction to his comment. I don't forgive him fully for what he said.. I know it's a petty move to do this, but, I think it's best for now.

"C'mon, we have to go now." Todoroki opened the door, holding it open for Bakugou and I.

When we finally arrived at their workspace, I've got to admit, I was just a little bit nervous. I didn't want to mess up at anything.

As of now, we're just in the elevator. Bakugou has to go to his office, so, I'll be with Todoroki for a while.

Todoroki, Bakugou and I stepped out the elevator, taking a second to talk before our final destinations.

"Alright, I'll see you both in about an hour. I love you, see ya' later." Bakugou waved. "Love you, too." Todoroki gave a smile.

Bakugou looked at me, waiting for a response. I awkwardly looked away, though, peeping from the corner of his eye.

Bakugou's smile slowly faded into a blank face, as his eyes got slightly glossy. Though, he walked away before I could actually tell.

"Come on, Izuku. My office is this way." Todoroki began to walk, as I followed behind him.

"If you own this company, then why do you have to go work here..?" I asked. "Because, that's not how it works. I can't own the company and not work a day in my life. I'd have to maintain it." Todoroki responded.

He opened his office door for me, closing it behind him. "Hmm.. I guess you can play on your phone, or organize something in here while I work." He'd shrug.

I nodded my head, watching as his sat down on his chair, loading up his computer.

I walked over to his desk, picking up messy piles of papers.
None of these seem to have any specific category, so, I'll just organize them by the title.

Knock knock!

Both of our heads looked towards the door.

"Come in." Todoroki answered.