🌷Chapter 30🌷

"You already know the answer to that." I'd giggle a bit. He began to take off my clothes as we continued to kiss.

  Shinsou's POV

Oh my fucking gosh.
-------------------------------------------------------
[I forgot I had this book to update]

The next morning...

At the breakfast table.

Izuku's POV

"You three." Shinsou pointed to us. "Good morning, Shinsou!" I smiled. "Don't fucking good morning me." He gave a death stare. "What's wrong?" Mina tilted her head. Everyone looked at him. He took a seat at the table and folded his arms.

"So everyone knows I fucking have insomnia, RIGHT?" He asked. Everyone nodded their heads. "These fucking ASSHOLES-" Shinsou pointed to Me, Todoroki and Bakugou. "-Decided to FUCK at the ASS CRACK OF DAWN, which is when I usually go to sleep." He rubbed his eyes.

"And I know DAMN well, I did not hear Bakugou call Izuku 'Daddy', ALONG with Izuku just SCREAMING 'OH! MASTER! YES! OH HARDER SHOTO!' I fucking hate this." He'd slam his head on the table.

"SHINSOU-KUN I AM SOOO SORRY!" I covered my face from embarrassment. "Not to mention You were the loudest." He glared at me. "I'M SO SORRY." I yelled. "Can't really say I'm sorry, I was being pounded by Izuku to even realize I was being loud." Bakugou shrugged.

"WAIT BAKUGOU IS A BOTTOM?!" Denki gasped. "Yeah, he is. It's obvious, the bottom energy shows everywhere." Todoroki raised an eyebrow. "You know, I hate you with a burning passion." Bakugou glared at Todoroki.

"Plus, you know what they say.. It's always the quiet ones." Todoroki pointed to me. "T-TODOROKI!" I'd put my head down on the table. "I- I have no words." Uraraka covered her face. "I'm not even going to say anything." Tsu began to eat her breakfast, with Iida doing the same. Momo and Jirou just stared.

"I have to ask.." Denki put a finger on his chin. "Midoriya, since you've seen it.. For Todoroki, Do the carpet match the drapes?-" Denki was accompanied with a slap to the back of his head. "HEYYY!" He'd yell at Shinsou. "I told you to stop asking dumb questions."

"..Yes." I'd cover my face again. "Interesting.. How long?" Denki raised an eyebrow. "Todoroki is 10 inches, Bakugou is 9.." I mumbled. "WOAHHH- DUDE, I MEANT HOW LONG HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN TOGETHER?!" He laughed.

"I swear to god, Denki. Why am I dating this stupid blonde." Shinsou put his face in his hand. "Hey! That's mean!" He'd pout. I could practically feel my face being the literal color red.

"I.. am so sorry, Shinsou." I whined. "Nah, if we're gonna be here together, you guys better get some fucking sound proof walls or some shit." Shinsou began to eat his food. I let out a long sigh and began to eat.

After breakfast, Kacchan and I went up to our room. Todoroki wanted to chat with the others more so we just decided to watch television. We sat on the bed, as I turned on Netflix. I also brought snacks, just in case.

"You know, you're lucky Todoroki didn't punish you." I'd raise an eyebrow. "You know the rules." I'd turn my focus back on the screen. "Tch.."

Ding!

I took a look at my phone. "Oh! Todoroki is just going to the store. He asked if you need anything?" I'd turn to Bakugou. "Not really." He'd shrug. "Oh, alright!"