🍯Chapter 25🍯

Hopefully he'll find a way to keep Izuku comforted while this is happening. It's a lot of work, and I feel really bad. Since Izuku is fragile emotionally, he's going to need as much support as possible. I'll try my best to do what I can, until then, hopefully Bakugou can handle it without getting too stressed. I trust him. I know he can do it. Both of them are so strong, I'm so proud of them since they've came so far. It's amazing.
-------------------------------------------------------
Quick message: I'm making another book! The first chapter should come out later today or tomorrow! Stay tuned.
Also, the next book is sadly not Todobakudeku, but Bakudeku.
There's another book which is just Tododeku, but I haven't started the chapters yet.

Time Skip..

  Todoroki's POV

It's been day 3 of ignoring Izuku and Bakugou. I've been watching them. Izuku has refused to eat, or drink. Bakugou has tried almost everything to make him eat. He drinks water here and then, but that still doesn't help.

It's not healthy, and it's going to make him sick eventually. He just stays in the bed, curled up in a ball. Goddammit, this is so hard. Bakugou eats, but just barley. I can tell it's the most hardest on them.

I usually just sit in the chair in the corner of our room, watching them lay on the bed. Something was off, though. I didn't really pay attention. The next day was different, though.

Day 4

"Wait, where are you going?!" Bakugou grabbed Izuku's arm. I watched from a distant, trying to see what was happening.

"I'm going home, Bakugou." Izuku snatched his hand back. "Why though?! And why are you taking the clothes you bought?!" He tried to grab Izuku's hand again. "Because. It's not like I live here or anything, so why does it matter?" He opened the door.

"Oh and.. I think we should all take a break." Izuku went out the door and closed it behind him. I tried to process what I just heard. Bakugou stood there, in shock.

It's been 5 months since we've been dating. Over the time we've built our relationship and trust. No matter what, we promise we'd always be there and never leave each other. But, it seems as if all of that just went down the drain.

I just watched him slowly walk upstairs, then hearing a loud slam, which I assume was his door. Now I feel horrible. Disgusted and ashamed in myself. The fact I left my own brother manipulate me.

I chose my career over my most prized possessions. The ones I care about the most. My world is slowly crumbling away because of my selfishness. No, my father's selfishness. If he didn't have so much control over me, maybe this wouldn't have happened.

I've gone through many relationships and lots have ended for almost the same reason. It's sad and pathetic, although I know it's not one hundred percent my fault. God, I can't wait until this contract is over.

Two days after...

Day 6

No One's POV

Todoroki woke up in his bed. He cried himself to sleep, considering crying was the only thing he could do at this point. He looked to the side of him to see some of his dresser drawers open.