Chapter 15

Recap:

His lips kissed the green curls, a smile creeping onto his face. "Goodnight, angel."
"Never stop calling me that, I love it." Izuku whispered, bringing his boyfriend's other hand up to his own face, snugging his cheek into it.

"W-whatever, just fucking go to sleep."

"Goodnight, Kacchan. I love you."
-------------------------------------------------------

"Fuck, my head. I feel like shit."

Shouto was drained, groaning loudly while forcing his eyes opened.  The sunlight beaming down on him from the open curtains made it worse, only making the pounding sensation in his head continue.

"There's a trash can below you, pills on the nightstand next to you, too. Don't throw up on our bed, weirdo." Bakugou suddenly replied.

He looked over, watching a snugged, half asleep Izuku cuddled underneath Bakugou. His focus was mostly on the television, though his hand stroked the smaller boy's hair gently at the same time.

Red eyes averted, "the fuck are you looking at? Take the medicine, I know you're hurting like hell right now."

He sat up, lazily reaching for the bottle of water, opening it then chugging the pills. The strength he once had gave out, causing him to lay back down.

With just the motivation, Shouto managed to move himself closer to Katsuki, along with the sleeping boy in his embrace.

Todoroki showered the blonde in kisses on his lips lazily, along with his cheeks and neck.

"Don't move so suddenly, you'll wake him." The blondie scrunched his face. "Sorry," he replied.

"Did I do anything stupid last night?" The duel haired man still continued shuffling, tilting his head. Katsuki rolled his eyes, once again turning his focus from the television to his other boyfriend.

"You were the same as always, too fucking clingy."

Shouto groaned, his lips forming into a smile. "I'm sorry, princess."

"Fuck you and your stupid nicknames."

"You love it, though. You like it when I'm praising you while you're on your–"

"That's enough."

Todoroki grinned, his face softening as he felt Katsuki's other arm reach out, holding his waist to connect the two of them closer.

It was a peaceful and calming morning. You could even hear the birds making their usual noises, flying away and coming back and forth. The bare trees gently swayed in the wind, an empty road ahead.

"You want breakfast?" Todoroki asked, earning an eyebrow raise from Bakugou.

"Mmm.." Izuku groaned, nuzzling his cheek onto Bakugou's chest. "Tired. So tired.."

"You can go back to sleep, I didn't mean to wake you." The blonde's hand began rubbing circles on the other's back, whispering sweet goods into his ear.
"Kacchan is so sweet, very different from his explosive self."

"You just woke up and you're already fucking analyzing, go the hell back to sleep," he scrunched his face, rolling his eyes and shoving Izuku lightly.

"Mph! I love you, don't do that! So mean, Kacchan." He stuck his tongue out, still being shoved from his boyfriend.

"I don't love you— You too, stop touching me. It's too damn early for you to be horny."

"It's never too early. Plus, our new shipment just came in. You're going to love it." Shouto gave a half smile, planting butterfly kisses trailing from the middle boy's chest, all the way to his neck. "You're just a turn on for me, sorry."