Chapter 3

Recap:

"G-Got it! Thank you so much, really!" Izuku had began to bow, giving his token of appreciation. "Don't worry, Deku! I'll teach you a lot of things! I promise!"
Izuku only began to felt more nervous, as the reassuring words only made his heart pound more. He was more than the definition of nervous.
-------------------------------------------------------

Izuku's POV

The day seemed to fly by. Like every other day, though.
I got up, ate breakfast, went to school, y'know? The usual.
When I had woke up, my mother was gone. Though, I had already knew the reason. I'm so proud of the fact that she was able to find a job so quickly, in such a short notice.

Besides that, the classes seemed as if they were extremely long yet short, not to mention quite boring. Luckily, I had different classes for today, so I was able to have my best friends to keep me company in most of them.

I dearly love school, though. No matter how boring or how slow it goes. Homework has gotten really tough though, and just classwork in general. They're really starting to get extremely strict on their work.

It'll all be worth it soon, considering our graduation is just a little more than a year away! We'll finally finish school and actually be able to settle down for once.

**

Ah, finally the best time of the day!
It's finally lunch time! I've been waiting for this, God, I'm starving. I didn't get the chance to eat much for breakfast, my stomach was growling extremely loud.

I walked over to my usual group of friends with my bright red tray, sitting down in the crowded booth. I always found it kind of weird on how our school has booths and tables for seating. Not too surprising, though. This is one of the top schools in Japan.

Uraraka looked rather excited today, but obviously I knew why. Iida and Tsu looked rather confused, (It was hilarious.)

They had this lost puppy dog look on their face the whole entire time as Uraraka kept giggling, occasionally whispering things into my ear.

"Are you guys.. Okay?" Tsu said, with a rather confused yet concerned face. Tsu wasn't one to express much emotion, but the amount that she was showing right now was priceless.

"Mhm! Why'd you ask?" My head tilted to the side.
"You guys have been acting strange these last few days. Is there anything we should know about?" Iida said, with his usual hand gestures.

"Don't worry! It's nothing," Uraraka giggled again, pulling my arm close to her.

"If you say so," Tsu raised an eyebrow in suspicion.

**

No one's POV

Once Uraraka and Izuku had gotten home from school, they had immediately changed into some casual clothing. Uraraka advised him to "dress to impress".

Luckily, his mom was out working as she had found a job the day before. He was extremely happy and filled with joy, but even with the news he still decided to get the job and help his dear mother out.

Izuku attempted to make excuses to get out of it, though. Knowing Uraraka, she wasn't going to let that happen.

**

"Come on!" Uraraka whined, literally dragging her friend.
"M-Maybe we should just go home! It's Friday, after all! Let's just relax!-" Izuku nervously rambled, attempting to pull himself away from Uraraka.

The two eventually walk into the door, to be greeted by Yaoyorozu.

"Ah, you two finally made it!" She'd say, cheerfully clapping. "Let's go over your schedule and outfits!"
"R-Right! Lead the way!" Izuku followed the taller woman as she had began to walk him through the back of the club, into her office.

Uraraka still tagged along for moral and emotional support.

"Uraraka, since you're experienced here, you can just wait in your dressing room. I shall be back momentarily." "Yes ma'am!"

She'd lead the way to Izuku's new dressing room. It had a beautiful dark green and silver couch, a mirror with bright, circular lights, a dresser, a chair, and another room in which was bathroom.

The color scheme was absolutely perfect, green and silver.

"How do you like it?" She said with a warm smile.

"Like it..? I love it!" A wide smile appeared On his face, as I were literally in love with his new room.

"I'm glad you like it! I stayed up making it for you, I just knew it would match you. But, besides that, let's go over your schedule!"

"Since it's 4:50 right now, you'll go on at 6:30. You will preform until about 7:40, then we'll see if you have any specific requests from anyone. Also, for the safety of all our clients, everyone remains in a mask." She began explaining, talking just a bit fast.

"Requests..?" Izuku said, confused.

"Yup! Special requests. If people like your performance, some may request for private dance sessions, Don't worry, I'll teach you in case you don't know how."

"Oh? Alright.." Izuku's heart literally began to pound out of his chest, frightened a bit by the sudden words.

"Alright, now we'll go over your outfit, then practice dance moves."

**

Momo had lead he way to a costume room, to where they had picked out outfits for the smaller boy. Since he was surprisingly muscular yet had such a feminine form, some of the outfits were either too big, or too loose. Though, fortunately, they found the perfect outfits, (in which they were surprisingly adorable!).

He got to pick out the ones he liked of his choice, and even got to pick out one that's matching for himself and Uraraka.

"So, again, looking at your body shape.." She'd look Izuku up and down. "You seem pretty flexible.. Is that correct?" She questioned.

"I guess, yeah, It is correct for the most part.

"Awesome! So, have you ever done a twirl, landing into a spit?" Her eyes practically began glowing as she was eager to know if he had known any moves.

"..A-A what..?" A blank and extremely worried expression was spread across the boy's face. Momo let out a loud chuckle, "Looks like we have a lot to work on."

1037 words

To Be Continued...