Chapter 19

"You two done yet?" He said, jokingly. The three of them laughed as Katsuki plopped himself in the middle of them, pulling them in as he ruffled their hair. "I love you two." He whispered. "We love you, too.." Shouto and Izuku said back, Shouto smiling as he brought his two boyfriends closer to kiss their foreheads.
-------------------------------------------------------

It was kind of silent, since it was late.
"Izuku, I'll make sure I'll take you to the doctor tomorrow. Just for a check up, in case he did anything to you that you didn't realize, alright?" Todoroki said, stroking his hair gently.

He smiled, nodding his head. "I'm.. glad you're okay, you damn loser." Bakugou looked away.

"How about we also look into getting you a therapist, angel? Sorry I— don't mean to out you in front of Shouto, but I'm concerned for you." Katsuki pulled the boy into his lap, kissing his bandaged wrist gently.

"I don't like therapists. No, thank you. The last one.. I don't wanna talk about it." He replied, itching at his thigh gently. "Right.. But at least some type of help, alright? It's not good for you, y'know you can always come talk to us though, right?" The blonde stroked his cheek gently.

"Of course. I-I want the same for you two. I want this to work.." He said, blushing lightly fron Katsuki's touch. "I agree. I love you, Izuku. I wanna be there for you." Shouto reached over, stroking his freckled cheek.

He nuzzled his face against Shouto's warm hand. "O-okay! I know.. I'll do it. For you two, alright?"

"That's my good boy, hm?" Bakugou praised, chuckling as he teased him. "K-kacchan.. Stop it." He blushed, playing with the edge of his shirt. "I forgot you like being praised like this. The tiniest things send you over the edge, huh?"

"N-not now, please.." He whimpered lowly, hearing Katsuki and Shouto chuckle.

"It's getting pretty late, we should go to sleep, hm?" Shouto reassured, tilting his head. "Yeah, I'm tired." Izuku yawned, laying his head on Katsuki's chest. "Yeah? Alright, want a hand to upstairs, hm?" Bakugou rolled his eyes, cradling Izuku in his arms as he stood up. "Mhm! Take me, Kacchan!" He giggled, sticking his tongue out at Shouto as Bakugou took Izuku away, seeing his split haired boyfriend roll his eyes as he soon followed.

In the middle of the night, Izuku stayed awake. Staring at the ceiling, sitting im between his two lovers. He looked over to Katsuki to see him scrunching his eyes, probably half asleep.

Izuku gently sat up, moving himself on top of Katsuki, moving himself under the covers as his hands felt along Katsuki's bare chest.

"Kacchan.." He muttered out as he trailed kisses from his collar bone, all the way down to his lower stomach as he continued kissing lightly, feeling as his boyfriend's hands gently ruffled his hair. The smaller boy's hands attempted to pull down his boyfriend's pajama pants until he heard a groan.

"Izuku.. Fuck are you doing?" Bakugou muttered, opening his half lidded eyes. "Kacchan." He said again, watching him tug at his boxers. "Not in the mood, Izuku.. Go back to bed, baby."

Izuku continued, stripping his own pants as he climbed on top of him again, grinding himself lightly. "D-dammit, I said later, Izuku.." A tired mutter once again escaped his lips. Bakugou gasped, feeling his bare bottom to his unclothed length as he flipped him over quickly, hovering over him. "What the fuck are you doing? Izuku I— I'm sorry but I'm trying to fucking sleep."

"I need you, Kacchan.." He covered his face, his blush practically glowing in the dark room. "Fuckin' tomorrow, what the hell?" Bakugou snapped back, gripping his wrists above his head to see his face.