🍄Chapter 31🍄

"Shh, It's okay. It's not your fault." He said, as I cried in his embrace. He held me as if his life depended on it. I feel horrible. I've done it to him before.. It was an accident. I can't help it! Goddammit! I hate myself. I've hurt Bakugou, and now Izuku. Fucking shit.
-------------------------------------------------------

Bakugou's POV

Todoroki has been outside Izuku's door for hours now, begging him to let him in. To be honest, I feel bad. We haven't really even told Izuku why he acts that way. Mostly because he probably won't understand.

To keep it short and simple; Todoroki has BPD, otherwise known as Borderline Personality Disorder. It's a mental disorder. As of what I know, it's mostly been caused by his previous relations and his father, although there's probably other reasons.

Although, he's hurt me MULTIPLE times. I've forgave him each. I know it's not his fault, he can't help it. I'll still love him, even if he hurts me on purpose or not. I won't give him up. No matter what happens.

I walked off into the bathroom, opening a small pack of hair pins. I took one out and put the pack away, walking out the bathroom and going towards Todoroki.

"He's probably cried himself to sleep, here, I'll unlock the door with this." I gently smiled, then picking the door lock with the hair pin. The door opened almost instantly.

"Here you go." I helped him up, as he slowly walked in. I closed the door behind him and sat down outside of it.

Todoroki's POV

I was scared to go near him, if I'm being honest. I don't even know if he's fully asleep. I carefully sat on the bed next to him. I didn't want to spoon him without his permission, so I just sat there, stroking his hair slowly. I could see the dried up tears on his face.

I closed my eyes slowly. I figured I'd take a short nap until he woke up. I can only hope for the best.

  Bakugou's POV

"Hey.. Is Izuku okay? He's been in his room for a few hours now, plus I can't find Todoroki." Shinsou asked. "They're both in there. Don't worry, Izuku is fine." I said, tiredly. "Ah.. Okay. Just.. tell me when he's out." He stuffed his hands in his pockets, walking off.

Gosh, I hope they figure it out soon. I'm getting tired. Plus, it's been 3 hours.

  Todoroki's POV

"Izuku! Calm down-" I tried to speak, until I was interrupted by his screams and kicks. I finally got in a correct position to pin him down, with his hands above his head.

"What are you gonna do, huh? Trick me into having sex, so I can forgive you?" He asked, getting teary-eyed. "You just wanna use me, huh? Go ahead. You wanna fuck me, RIGHT?" He squirmed, trying to take off his shirt. 

"IZUKU, GODDAMMIT JUST LISTEN TO ME!" I yelled, squeezing his hands a bit. He went silent as he stared at me, trying not to cry.

"First of all.. Why would I ever use you? You've asked this before, Midoriya. You know I love you, more than anything else." I stared at him. "You almost broke my fucking wrist, Shoto. THAT'S HOW HARD YOU WERE SQUEEZING!" He yelled.