Chapter 18

"There's no cameras, we're in the back. Restroom is near, anyone can walk over here at any minute. Since you have a thing for publicity, get to work, angel." His bangs hung low over his face as he gave an evil smirk, lowering Izuku down on his knees in front of him.

"M-mhm, anything for you, Kacchan."
-------------------------------------------------------

Izuku yawned tiredly, rubbing his eyes as he got up out of bed, walking to the other side of it.

"Good morning, Shouto." He smiled, interlocking his hand with Shouto's. He looked away from his book, directing his eyes to Izuku. "Good morning, my love." He smiled back, putting the book aside and lifting Izuku onto his lap. He kissed the smaller boy's forehead, ruffling his hear with a chuckle.

"How'd you sleep, hm? Did you sleep good?" Todoroki asked in his slightly raspy voice, kissing his boyfriend's neck softly, affectionately. "Mhm, I slept well. How did you sleep, Shou'?" Izuku smiled, relaxing from the soft touches from the taller man cradling him. "I slept great, especially when I'm sleeping next to you."

Izuku snuggled against his warm body, giggling to himself lightly. "Any plans today?" Todoroki asked, kissing his cheek.

"Well, I have to go back to work today." He sighed in response. "I really wanna spend more time with you and Kacchan." His voice reeked of disappointment.

"Awh, Izuku," Todoroki gently caressed his face, "don't worry, you'll still see us after work, right?" Bakugou smiled. "Yeah.. I guess that's true." Izuku shrugged his shoulders.  "Can you pick me up after? If not, that's fine!"

"Of course I'lll pick you up, baby." He smiled in response, "c'mon, go get dressed." Izuku gave a slight smile, nodding and pecking his boyfriend's lips before he walked out to a different room.

"Didn't realize you were awake." Shouto eye's wandered to a grunting blonde, throwing the blankets off of him. "Yeah? Good morning to you too, asshole."

"Don't be rude, come here." Shouto rolled his eyes as he signaled Bakugou, watching him sigh dramatically and crawl over. He sat next to him, feeling Shoto's arm wrap around him and bring him closer. "I love you, Katsuki." Shouto says, his voice soft, sultry and full of warmth.

Katsuki rolled his eyes, blushing as he stayed silent. Shouto gently grabbed his jaw, turning him around to gain eye contact. "I said I love you, baby."

"F-fine, I love you too, Shouto." He muttered out, feeling himself being lifted into the older man's lap. Shouto's hands roamed his body before settling them, moving up his shirt from his chest, feeling around as he leaned closer to connect them.

He felt Katsuki shiver in his grasp as his fingers teased and played with his chest, hearing his light whines. "Look at how submissive I can get the almighty Katsuki Bakugou. Still can't believe it, huh?"

"S-shouto, dammit."

"Hmm? Yes, princess? Use your words."

Bakugou whined under his breath, annoyed as he felt his boyfriend's hands practically groping him, dragging his fingers around the man's naturally small waist. "You're so beautiful, princess.."

"You're mine to play with." Shouto grins, watching him tense up in his lap. "I-I'm not doing this shit. It's too damn early.." Katsuki whined once more, biting his lip while Shouto's hands settled on his waist.

Shouto's lips gently kissed his neck, down to his collarbone as he lovingly nipped at it, leaving light marks.

"G-gonna make me go into work with these damn bites all over my neck, fucker?" He cursed at him, before Shouto kissed him, slow and passionate with no rush. "Of course. Don't be scared to let the office know you're mine, baby."