🍣Chapter 27🍣

Izuku.. I haven't seen in for a while. I miss him a lot. It would be nice to see him. Though, it depends if he wants to see me. Would he want to see me..? After everything he's been through?

"What do you have in mind?"
------------------------------------------------------

  Bakugou's POV

"Well, I'm not really too sure of the plan, yet. I have to text my friend, Mina, for instructions. I just wanted to get you on board with it, and also to apologize." I'd hold his face. "Interesting.. Well I'm fine with anything." Todoroki smiled.

"Wait, you know Mina, right?" I asked. "Mmm...Ashido Mina?" Todoroki tilted his head. "Yeah, that Mina." "We've talked a few times but I wouldn't really call us friends just yet." He shrugged. "Oh, alright."

"Since it's only 1:00, can we play a game?" I asked. Todoroki nodded. I got up from his lap and sat on the bed, patiently waiting for him to fetch the console. He left the room to grab it. I looked over and saw a pair of sweat pants. "I'm sure he won't mind."

I changed into his sweatpants, then plopping back onto the bed. "His cologne is on all his clothes.. it smells really nice." My eyes gazed all around his room. His room looks.. different. Maybe it's just me.

"Alright, I'm back." Todoroki walked in, holding his console and two controllers. He hooked it up to his screen, then handed me a controller. He sat down next to me, then lifted me up, placing me on top of his lap.

"We should play Mario kart." I looked at him. He nodded his head, using the remote to click the game, then switching to his controller.

I whined loudly. "That's not fairrr! You cheated!" I put the controller down and pouted, crossing my arms. "Huh? I beat you over 6 times, no way I cheated." Todoroki chuckled. "You always win! You never let me win for once! I used to be so good at this game!" I looked away.

"I'll tell you what, If you shower and get dressed, I'll take you somewhere. Does that sound good, princess?" He Asked. "Sure, I guess. May I use your clothes, though?" I tilted my head.

"Yeah, sure." Todoroki smiled. I hopped off his lap. "Well then, I'll go shower." He grabbed my shoulder and leaned to my ear, whispering. "I-Idiot.." I covered my face. He laughed and I walked away. I walked over to his closet, grabbing some clothes out then going into the bathroom.

I looked at the shower. It's a huge shower, not to mention it has a seat inside. The shower head is quite big, with it also being detachable.

I undressed myself, then turned on the shower, not before checking myself out in the mirror a bit. I got into the shower and let the hot water run on my body, tilting my head letting the water go onto my hair.

I heard the door open and I rolled my eyes, knowing who it was. I felt hands on my waist.
"Who said you could join me?" I asked. "Don't act like I didn't hear what you said earlier." Todoroki chuckled.

He took one hand off my waist, putting it onto my neck. I let my guard down, slipping out a tiny and low moan. "You like doing it in here, don't you, Princess?" He asked. I felt my cheeks tint a shade of red. "It was an accident.. You suddenly moved." I mumbled.

He turned me around to make me face him. Taking his hand off my neck, using his hand to lift up my chin. I kissed him, him kissing back and melting into the kiss. I slowly slid my hand down to his area, putting my thumb over the slit, making him gasp.