He stop, "Did you lock the door?" he ask.

You nod, "Double locked, Daddy" you said, "I'm always ready"

"Good girl" he said and kissed you more passionately.

You felt the heat filling up your whole body and the urge to want him more. You let him do what he want, as he removed your shirt and shorts. He was kissing you while rubbing your clit. You felt his warm fingers when he was moving a side your panty, making a way for his finger to comes in.

"Can I?" he asked heavily and you nod, "Fuck you're so wet" he said while staring at your eyes, "Don't make that pleasing eyes, Y/N"

"Why I can't?"

"It makes me want to fuck you more" he smirked.

"Let loose yourself" you said.

He then softly insert his fingers inside your pussy. You were moaning in satisfaction and you can feel him getting more horny.

"I love it whenever I see that face" he said while he is getting more aggressive.

He removed your bra and suck your right nipples while massaging your left boob. You were so pleased.

He then removed your panty which you helped him too. You sat down while he's standing up and you pulled down his underwear, revealing the same cock that you allowed to take your virginity.

"My baby girl seems not patient" he chuckle.

You ignored him and just let yourself to suck his cock softly to aggressively. You stopped and told him to lay on bed, as he did, before you continued what you were doing and he seems pleased. He keeps moaning and calling your name between breathe.

"Yes... ugh... there Y/N... fuck..." he moaned.

You were loosing yourself then just suck it until it hits your throat.

"Cho-chocking?" he try saying it because he was moaning, "Fuck... Y/N... UGH!" the husky moan that he let out makes you want more.

Surprisingly, Yeonjun quickly cum. You were starring at it with full of satisfaction.

"I made that" you said proudly which makes Yeonjun laugh.

Yeonjun was a bit surprised when you were crawling up to him and was about to put his cummed dick on yours but he stopped you.

"Waitㅡ do you want to do this without condom?" he asked, "Did you take pills?"

"Nope, I didn't" you said.

"Then... you want to do it?"

"Do you want me?"

"Ye-Yeah... I want but... if I get you pregnant by this age... your parents will get disappointed to the both of us and your Father trusted me a lot, Y/N"

You were upset but cannot deny the fact that he got the point. After all, you were a bit aggressive on making decisions.

"Let's not do it then" you said, "put your condom"

"I don't have one" he said.

You stood up and went to your closet and pulling one pack of condom, "Here"

"Why you have this?" he chuckle while cleaning himself.

"I told you, I'm always ready" you smile.

After cleaning himself, he put the condom and waits for you to climbed on top of him. When you did, he quickly reach for your boobs and massage it while you were inserting his dick on you.

You can't help but to moan when the familiar dick got inserted to yours. Yeonjun seems like he waited for this, for so long and same with you. You were both exchanging heavy breathe and kisses. You were also exchanging positions.

After a good 45 minutes, Yeonjun was already on his climax, so he started getting more aggressive and his hitting you more harder. You both exchange heavy moans and breathe, as Yeonjun hit you more faster and harder.

"Fuck yeah... the tapping sounds that satisfies me a lot..." you said then keep moaning.

Yeonjun's moans are getting more sounds husky and rough, "Fuck Y/N... I'm cumming" he said.

He hits harder and harder then he got more faster. When both of you almost moan at the same time, it was a signal that Yeonjun reached his climax.

You were so satisfied. Both of you.

He right then clean up his self and removed his condom. He kissed your forehead before laying down beside you. You both wasn't be able to put clothes on because you both used your energy and you were both drained. Yeonjun covers the both of you with your blanket and he once kisses your forehead again.

"I love you Y/N..."

"I love you too Yeonjun"

He hugs you tightly, "Don't leave me ever again" he whispered to your ear.

"I won't" you answered and kiss him once more, passionately.

You both close your eyes and sleep.